THE latest information reaching us reveals that The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Shortlisted candidates for 2014/2015 AFSB (66th Regular Course) has been released.
The released 2014 NDA result is for applicants who participated in the 2014 Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination which took place on the 17th of May, 2014.
You can now check your results below.
Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Shortlisted Candidates’ Names for AFSB (66th Regular Course) 2014
(1) Candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the NDA Entrance Examination held Saturday, 17 May. 2014.
NDA shortlisted candidates are to appear for interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 5th July – 11th August, 2014 at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
(a). Batch 1. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 5th July, 2014).
(5) Cross River
(b) Batch 2. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Sunday 20th July, 2014).
(1) Akwa Ibom
(2) Shortlisted candidates who fails to report by Saturday 5th July, 2014 and Sunday 20th July, 2014 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any Batch 2 candidate who is seen around the NDA premises before 20 July 2014 will be automatically disqualified.
Note: Applicants will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
(3) All the candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will be qualified to continue with the interview.
(4) Candidates MUST come along with their original and photocopies of the following documents/items:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic certificates I statements ofresult, and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (junior and senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be.
Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidateW”state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from parent/guardian.
All the Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal and complete it as well.
WARNING: Candidates who fail to bring along their documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
(5) Shortlisted candidates are to also bring along the following items:
* Three(3) blue shorts and Three(3) white (round-neck) T-shirts.
* A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
* Non-refundable fee of~2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation ofresults at W AEC/NECO.
* Scratch cards for W AEC and/ or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
* Four(4) recent coloured passport photographs.
* The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the Entrance Examination.
* Sufficient money for transport to and from Kaduna.
Candidates can DOWNLOAD the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA shortlisted lists/names for the 2014 admission.
Note: The List is in PDF format.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter.