ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Nigerian Defence Academy admission list (73rd regular course) for the 2021/2022 academic has been released and uploaded online. Admitted candidates are to report for training on Saturday, 23rd, October 2021.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has published the list of candidates admitted into the 73rd Regular course of the Academy for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates whose names appeared in the NDA 73rd Regular Course Admission List were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held from 13th August to 1st October 2021.
The general public is hereby cautioned to beware of fraudsters as this is the only authentic list of successful candidates. Please note also that there will be no supplementary list.
Please see the attached file below; (for better understanding, please click on the download link below to view the larger file)
How to check NDA Admission List (73rd Regular Course)
NDA_73rd_List of successful Candidates and Reserve
The Nigerian Defence Academy Admission List for the 73 Regular RC intake can be viewed from the attached pdf file below.
- Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NABTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark color).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- One pair of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of white trousers.
- One Spike Shoes/Football boot
- Hockey stick
- Two pairs of blue shorts and a white round neck vest.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit, and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 8 spring beds.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Individual Barbing Clipper clearly labeled with their name on it.
- Two Black civil belts
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two lounge skirts (dark colors).
- Four pairs of black or blue shorts tight.
- Two pairs of trousers suit.
- Four Brown Stockings
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- All selected candidates MUST upload their O Level results with JAMB before reporting to the Academy.
Enquiries and further information could be sent to the Email address; email@example.com or call 09058093934
Recent entry: YABATECH Post UTME Form
Please share this info with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.