No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
This is to inform the general public that the management of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has published the list of candidates admitted into the 70th Regular course of the Academy for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates whose names appeared in the NDA 70th Regular Course Admission List were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held on Saturday 19th May, 2018.
The candidates who have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 70th Regular Course are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 23rd June – 6th August 2018 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 23rd June 2018:
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14th July 2018:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2018.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms” from the NDA applications portal/NDA website (www.ndaapplications.net/ , www.nda.edu.ng) and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of “Postcard Photograph” that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Candidates who fail to report by “Saturday 23rd June, 2018” and “Saturday 14th July, 2018” for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before “14th July 2018”, will be disqualified.
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
- Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave the NDA premises.
- Candidates who are coming to Kaduna for the first time should log on to NDA website for brief description of how to locate the venue of the AFSB
The general public is hereby cautioned to beware of fraudsters as this is the only authentic list of successful candidates. Please note also that there will be no supplementary list.
Please see the attached file below; (for better understanding, please click on the download link below to view the larger file)
How to check NDA 70th Regular Course Admission List
NDA_70th_List of successful Candidates and Reserve
NDA List of Successful Candidates for the AFSB 70th Regular Course
The Nigeria Defence Academy NDA 70th Regular Course admission list has been released.
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview held from 22 June t0 5 August, 2018. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 70th Regular Course.
Admitted candidates are expected to report for training at the NDA Permanent Site at AFAKA, Kaduna on Friday 24th August, 2018. Any candidate who fails to report on Monday 27th August, 2018 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate on the reserve list.
Meanwhile, candidates on the reserved lists are not to report to the academy until they are invited.
Recent entry: YABATECH Post UTME Form 2018/2019 out
Please share this info with your friends on twitter and Facebook.