ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
This is to inform the general public that the management of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has published the list of candidates admitted into the 71st Regular course of the Academy for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates whose names appeared in the NDA 71st Regular Course Admission List were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held on 24th June to 10th August, 2019.
The general public is hereby cautioned to beware of fraudsters as this is the only authentic list of successful candidates. Please note also that there will be no supplementary list.
Please see the attached file below; (for better understanding, please click on the download link below to view the larger file)
How to check NDA Admission List (71st Regular Course)
NDA_71st_List of successful Candidates and Reserve
The Nigerian Defence Academy Admission List for the 71 Regular RC intake can be viewed from the attached pdf file below.
You can also DOWNLOAD IT HERE and open it on any .pdf enabled device(s).
- Candidates on the Reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NABTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- One pair of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of white trousers.
- One Spike Shoes/Foot ball boot
- Hockey stick
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vest.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Individual Barbing Clipper clearly labelled with name
- Two Black civil belts
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Four Brown Stockings
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- Every selected candidate must come along with Branded Laptop Computer minimum of core i3,4GB of RAM, 500 GB HDD, 2.1GHz Processor
- Selected candidate must come with Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- All successful candidate will be subjected to Toxicology (Drug) Test on resumption. Failing the test will be automatic disqualification.
Enquiries and further information could be sent to the Email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09058093934
Recent entry: YABATECH Post UTME Form
Please share this info with your friends on twitter and Facebook.