The Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Postgraduate Admission List for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released and uploaded online.
This is to inform the general public that the Admission List of candidates who have been admitted into the postgraduate programme of the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Check NDA Postgraduate Admission List
All the applicants who took part in the screening exercise can quickly check their admission list on the school official website by Clicking Here (You can view the list below without downloading)
Instructions to admitted students
- Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna.
- Admitted candidates should pay acceptance fee.
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Please note that registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall be charged a late registration fee as specified in the admission letter.
- No student will be allowed to register after 2 weeks of commencement of lectures.
The NigeriaSchool Team congratulates all the candidates whose names appeared on the NDA postgraduate programme admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Please share this information with your friends on Twitter & Facebook.
please,l want to know why admission list for Mphil in security and strategic studies has not been released .This program was duly advertised like other programs that successful candidates have been shortlisted.All the applicants of this program want to know what is going on as regard the course.If the school is not going to run the course,they should let us know and have our money refunded.Thanks
I missed this admission because the institute does not communicate to the prospective students. I submitted E-mail address and phone number for correspondent, but i got none. I was given the admission but only to know yesterday (26th March 2018) when i checked the website. I want the institute to improve on their means of communicating prospective students. Thanks
Please, do you have an idea when forms will be on sale for the next academic year?
Not yet. but will update this post when the form is available.
how much is school fees for chemistry dept
please how much is the school fees for chemistry department
please how much is the fee for accounting