The Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Postgraduate Admission List for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released and uploaded online.
This is to inform the general public that the Admission List of candidates who have been admitted into the postgraduate programme of the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Check NDA Postgraduate Admission List
Instructions to admitted students
- Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna.
- Admitted candidates should pay acceptance fee.
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Please note that registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall be charged a late registration fee as specified in the admission letter.
- No student will be allowed to register after 2 weeks of commencement of lectures.
The NigeriaSchool Team congratulates all the candidates whose names appeared on the NDA postgraduate programme admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Please share this information with your friends on Twitter & Facebook.