Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Successful Candidates for AFSB 2020/2021 (72nd Regular Course) has released the names of Shortlisted Candidates to appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board, (AFSB) from Saturday, 12th September to Saturday, 24th October 2020 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna.
(NDA) List of Successful Candidates for the AFSB 72nd Regular Course (Batches 1, 2 & 3) has been announced.
The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) interview will hold from Saturday 12 September t0 24 October 2020 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna. Please ensure that you print and come along with your Parent’s Consent and LGA Attestation Forms.
NDA List of shortlisted candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 batches as follows:
- Batch 1
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 12th September 2020.
(1) Anambra (2) Bauchi ( (3) Delta (4) Edo (5) Ekiti (6) Enugu (7) Gombe (8) Kano (9) Kaduna (10) Nasarawa (11) Ondo (12) Plateau
- Batch 2
Candidates from the following states are to report to NDA on Saturday 26th September 2020.
(1) Abia (2) Adamawa (3) Akwa Ibom (4) Benue (5) Imo (6) Katsina (7) Kogi (8) Osun (9) Oyo (10) Rivers (11) Yobe (12) Zamfara
- Batch 3
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 10th October 2020.
(1) Bayelsa (2) Borno (3) Cross River (4) Ebonyi (5) FCT (6) Jigawa CONFIDENTIAL 2 CONFIDENTIAL (7) Kebbi (8) Kwara (9) Lagos (10) Niger (11) Ogun (12) Sokoto (13) Taraba.
NDA List of Successful Candidates
Please See the Attached .pdf document for complete details and names of shortlisted candidates for the 72 Regular courses.
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements for Shortlisted Candidates
Successful candidates MUST bring along the original and two (2) photocopies each of the following documents:
- 2020 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Acknowledgment Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers, and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms” from the NDA applications portal/NDA website (www.ndaapplications.net/, www.nda.edu.ng) and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items for the interview:
- Writing materials
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks
- A non-refundable fee of Two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500.00) each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result
- Four recent colored passport photographs
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Examination Centre during the NDA Screening Test
- Transport money to and from Kaduna
- Face shield and individual face mask
See Also: NDA Admission Requirements
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.