ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) IJMB admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
The management is using this platform to invite interested and suitably qualified applicants for admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu one-year Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programmes (Arts and Science) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Nigerian Army University IJMB Admission Requirements
To be eligible for NAUB IJMB programmes, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics, and English Language in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, or it’s equivalent in not more than (2) sittings.
How to Apply for NAUB IJMB Admission
Follow the instruction below to apply for admission if you are eligible.
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng OR www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR IJMB.
- Select Application Type
- Create a User Account (New user).
- Select your programme type
- Select choice of 3 subject combinations.
- Click the “Select Payment Option” button to make your payment of Five thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa, or Verve Card) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’ Level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission and any incorrect information will attract a charge of One thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only to edit and correct)
- These exercises must be completed latest 30th June 2021.
- For more information, visit the college’s portal at www.naub.edu.ng
See Also: NAUB Post-UTME Form page.
Nigerian Army University IJMB Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the application form will end on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.