The Nigerian Army University, Biu (NAUB) Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published online.
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army University Biu Admission list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See how to check yours below;
How to Check NAUB Admission List
The Nigerian Army University Admission List has been uploaded on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal. Follow the steps below to check your admission status.
See How to check your admission status on the JAMB portal, you can also follow the steps below;
- Go to Jamb website @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login using your “Username” and “Password”
- Scroll down and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab
- Select your “Examination Year” and enter your “Registration Number”
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to view your UNILORIN Admission Status.
Successfully admitted candidates are expected to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to either “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer.
Notice: This article will be updated immediately after the NAUB admission list is published on the college’s portal.
- Go to the admission checking portal at https://my.naub.edu.ng/login
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the required columns
- Click on the “Sign In” button to access your NAUB admission status