The Nasarawa State Polytechnic, NASPOLY post UTME screening form, cut-off mark and registration details for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available.
This is to inform the general public that the Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME Form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. Candidates who choose the institution as their First Choice and scored a minimum of 120 and above in the 2018 UTME, are invited for the Screening Exercise which has been scheduled to hold from Monday 9th July, to Saturday 14th July, 2018 at 10:00am each day.
- Candidates who select the NASPOLY as their FIRST Choice Institution and scored 120 and above in the 2018 UTME
- Candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia but wish to effect a change, should do so via JAMB Portal or contact accredited Jamb Centres.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a Non- Refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) into the Polytechnic Account at First Bank, Lafia Branch Account No. 2002430843 and present the Teller at the ICT Centre of the polytechnic to obtain the Post UTME Screening Form.
NASPOLY Post UTME Screening Date
Furthermore, Candidates are to complete the Screening Form and proceed to their Departments of choice for the screening exercise.
Applicants for the Screening are expected to come along with the following documents:-
1. Original UTME Slip
2. Original “O” Level Statement of Results
3. Indigene Certificate
4. Declaration of Age/ Birth Certificate
5. One Passport Sized Photograph
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above.
Recent entry: SLU Post UTME Cut-off mark