WE are glad to inform all interested persons that The 2014 NABTEB November/December registration form is now on sale and on this post we will outlines the full guideline on how to register for NABTEB GCE 2014 examination.
The NABTEB GCE 2014/2015 Form has been on sale since June, 2014. Interested persons can download the advert on the official website of NABTEB by Clicking Here to Download.
(Note, the file is in a PDF format for those who might be interested in downloading it).
Registration Procedure for NABTEB 2014 Nov/Dec Examination
If you want to apply for the NABTEB Nov/Dec 2014 GCE Examination, follow the complete guide below:
PURCHASE OF NABTEB REGISTRATION PIN:
The NABTEB 2014 GCE Registration PINS, primarily for private candidates are available for purchase at the branches of the following approved banks:
* First Bank PLC,
* United Bank for Africa PLC,
* Zenith Bank PLC,
* Unity Bank PLC,
* Fidelity Bank PLC,
* Enterprise Bank PLC and
* Skye Bank PLC.
1. Applicants who purchased the form can also visit any approved NABTEB examination centre or any of the following NABTEB offices for quick assistance:
i. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City.
ii. NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos, and, State Offices Nationwide.
iii. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
2. Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration Pin for each candidate from the designated banks above.
The General Education Subjects and Trades examinable at Ordinary and Advanced levels
EXAMINABLE GENERAL EDUCATION SUBJECTS (CODE 450)
NABTEB EXAMINABLE TRADES, TRADE CODES AND TITLES
NABTEB 2014 NOV/DEC EXAMINATION FEES:
Candidates intending to enroll for NBC/NTC or General Education Subjects must obtain a Registration Pin at the cost of N8,500.00 (Eight Thousand Five Hundred Naira) Only, while registration for ANBC/ANTC will attract N9,500.00 (Nine Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only, per candidate.
The above fees cover examination fees, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD. In addition, candidates are to pay Two Hundred and Fifty Naira (N250.00) for bank charges. Late registration will attract additional fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only, per candidate.
NABTEB REGISTRATION and CLOSING DATE
The Registration for the 2014 Nov/Dec NABTEB examination commences on Monday 2nd June, 2014 and ends on Tuesday 30th September, 2014.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR 2014 NATIONAL BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL EXAMINATIONS BOARD GCE:
To begin your registration, candidates should visit registration.nabtebnigeria.org to log on with the Pin obtained from the bank.
Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
Except for General Education Candidates, all other candidates are allowed to enroll for any number of subjects they want to enter for, but this must be on TRADE basis.
* Candidates who wish to offer any Trade that is not included in this advertisement may wish to enroll through a Technical / Commercial College in the 2015 May/June examination series.
* Only reputable and standard Cyber Cafes are strongly recommended for use as the Board will not be liable for registration errors committed by the candidates.
* Only good quality coloured passport photographs with Red background with a dimension of 2cm x 1.5cm will be accepted. Candidates are advised not to use Webcam.
* Biometric registration is compulsory for all candidates.
NATIONAL BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL EXAMINATIONS BOARD (NABTEB)
P. M. B. 1747, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City, Nigeria.
2014 NOVEMBER / DECEMBER EXAMINATIONS
National Business Certificate (NBC) / National Technical Certificate (NTC) and General Education
Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC) / Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC)
Holding from Monday 3rd November – Friday 5th December, 2014.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.