The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, (MOUAU) Acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
We are using this platform to inform the members of the public and most especially all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, school of postgraduate studies for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management has released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee, payment and registration procedure.
MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee & Registration Details
- Check your admission status.
- If admitted, proceed to PRINT the online admission letter before accepting the offer of admission.
- Once the student has acknowledged the admission, he or she can proceed to generate RRR code for acceptance fee of Thirty-Five thousand, five hundred Naira (N35,500.00) only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
- After paying Acceptance fees, the Student should proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening and fees advice. For screening, go with ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS.
- Admitted PG student drops a copy of admission clearance notification slip, Photocopy of payment for Matric Gown/Brochure (N4,500 to be generated via Remita.net), fees advice and PGSA dues receipt at MOUAU PG ICT room (Room A5) for online clearance.
- Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online on the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
- After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalized Username and Password for easy access to the Portal site.
- The student proceeds to PG School to submit the following complete documents: Biodata form, photocopies of all Remita payments made and any other documents required by PG School, PGSA dues, Admin fees, etc.
- PG students proceed to PG Bursary Unit after one month from the day you paid to pick up Original School fees receipt.
- The admitted student proceeds to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance upon presentation of the original school fees receipt.
Please note the following
- PAYMENTS: Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceed to any commercial bank in the country. You can also pay at the spot at PG ICT office (For Remita Payment inquiries, call 07068980033).
- ACCOMMODATION: PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their personalised PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.
Previous Entry: MOUAU Postgraduate form out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.