Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
WE are using this medium to inform interested persons that the management of Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) has released the 2019/2020 screening exercise schedules for direct entry candidates.
Read Also: MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form out
How to Apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening
Eligibility: All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
MOUAU DE Admission Requirements: Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Direct Entry beginning from Monday, 1st July, 2019 and closes midnight Monday, 29th July 2019. Candidates are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
Steps to Registration
- Candidates are to visit the college’s portal at: www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- For full details on how to apply and other relevant information, please Click Here to continue reading.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Date
Update: Michael Okpara University Direct Entry Screening Test has been scheduled to hold on Thursday 26th September, 2019.
The Date for the MOUAU DE screening test will be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers you provided during registration.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct Entry admission screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the D/E admission screening.
- One coloured copy of your jamb photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE certificates for sighting and also photocopies.
- Original copies A’ levels/Diploma/NCE/ etc, certificates, statement of results or evidence of same for sighting and also photocopies.
- Valid ID card – (Voter’s card, Driver’s Licence, International Passport)
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conforms with the information on the certificates presented for screening.
- Certificate verification starts at 9.00 am while screening test starts at 12.00 noon prompt.
- Venue of the screening exercise is College of Crop and Soil Sciences, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Previous Entry: Kwara Polytechnic ND Admission List
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.