ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
WE are using this medium to inform interested persons that the management of Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) has announced the 2020/2021 admission exercise for direct entry candidates, beggining from Monday, 7th September 2020.
Read Also: MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form out.
Eligibility: All candidates who applied to the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
How to Apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening
MOUAU DE Admission Requirements: Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Direct Entry will commence from Monday, 7th September 2020. Candidates are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
Steps to Registration
- Candidates are to visit the college’s portal at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting the proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputting in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit, and take printout after executing the Submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted form to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Date
The Date for the MOUAU DE screening test will be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers you provided during registration.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- Printout of filled form as this contains the candidate’s unique Direct Entry admission screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the D/E admission screening.
- One colored copy of your jamb photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE certificates for sighting and also photocopies.
- Original copies A’ levels/Diploma/NCE/ etc, certificates, statement of results or evidence of same for sighting and also photocopies.
- Valid ID card – (Voter’s card, Driver’s Licence, International Passport)
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conforms with the information on the certificates presented for screening.
- Certificate verification starts at 9.00 am while screening test starts at 12.00 noon prompt.
- Venue of the screening exercise is College of Crop and Soil Sciences, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Previous Entry: Kwara Polytechnic ND Admission List
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.