ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
THIS is to inform all the candidates who chose Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) as their choice in the 2019 UTME and participated in the MOUAU Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise are hereby inform that the admission list of candidates who are admitted into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
All the prospective students of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike who applied for admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session are hereby inform that the Admission List has been released and uploaded on the school portal for checking.
How to check MOUAU Admission List
Update: Michael Okpara University Admission List has been uploaded on the college’s portal. You can also check your admission status on JAMB Website.
Step 1. Go to the admission checking portal here: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/acceptance-fees.php
Step 2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the field and
Step 4: Click “Search” button to view your admission status.
Alternatively: You can check your admission status on JAMB Portal
- Go to JAMB admission checking portal @ https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Login to your profile using your Username and Password
- Click on “Check Admission Status” tab (Scroll down to see the tab)
- Select “Exam Year” and enter your “Registration Number” in the required column
- Then, click on “Check Admission Status” to check yours.
Successfully Admitted candidates are expected to visit JAMB Central Admissions Processing System portal to “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer.
Important Notice to Admitted candidates
- According to the management, candidates who can successfully view their admission status on the University’s Portal are those who have been granted admissions and have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB Website.
- Candidates who have been approved and admitted but have not accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so immediately and print out their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions.
- That admitted Candidates should endeavour to print their Michael Okpara University Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates must pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Candidates qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Michael Okpara University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
NigeriaSchool will inform you when the admission list is published on the school portal.