ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron, Application form for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session has been announced.
The school management is inviting interested applicants to apply for admission into the various Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes on offer in Maritime Academy of Nigeria for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The application portal for registration will open from Monday, 6th September to Friday, 8th October 2021.
The programmes are listed as follows:
Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN) HND Courses & Duration
The duration of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes is two (2) years, divided into four (4) semesters. The following programmes are on offer:
- Nautical Science (2 Years of 4 Semesters).
- Marine Engineering (2 Years of 4 Semesters).
- Maritime Transport & Business Management (2 Years of 4 Semesters).
How to Apply for Maritime Academic HND Programme
MAN HND Application Form Fee: Twenty-Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only.
Eligible applicants should log on to the Academy website www.maritimeacademy.gov.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admission – HND/ND Registration Portal
- Create an Account
- Generate and Print the Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the banks listed on the portal to make payment using the eTranzact Payment Platform or pay online
- Return to the Academy Portal to complete the Registration Form.
For admission requirements, available courses, duration, and other relevant details, please see CLICK HERE
Maritime Academic HND Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the Maritime Academy Oron HND application form will end on Friday, 8th October 2021.
For further enquiries contact: 09032552144 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read also: Maritime Academic Oron Post UTME Form.
Visit the official advert page HERE.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.