The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta (MAPOLY) Admission List for ND Full-time and Part-time Students, 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta for the 2020/2021 academic session that the names of admitted candidates have been released and uploaded online.
See also: MAPOLY HND Admission List
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic 1st Batch Admission List released has been uploaded on the college’s portal.
How to Check MAPOLY ND Admission List
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic ND Full-time admission list (first batch) can be accessed by following the procedure outlined below.
Visit the admission checking portal of MAPOLY @ http://mapolyng.com/apply20/index.php?p=login
- Enter your Username (i.e. your UTME Reg No) and Password in the required columns
- Click on “Login” to view your admission status.
Alternatively, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab (scroll down to find it)
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your admission status.
For admitted candidates
Admitted candidates should visit JAMB Central Admission Processing Systems (CAPS) Portal to “Accept” or “Reject” their admission offer. JAMB CAPS Admission Checker.
Candidates whose names appeared on the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic ND Admission List (first batch) are hereby advised to visit the school to commence their full registration immediately.
Admitted candidates are to pay a Non-Refundable acceptance fee of N25,500.00 only via the Polytechnics’ portal. MAPOLY ND Acceptance Fee Payment.
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.