Complete guideline on how to Apply For M.E. Egbadon Foundation Scholarship Award for the 2016/2017 session.
Applications are hereby invited from less privileged students in Public Secondary Schools or Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria of Edo state origin for the M.E. Egbadon Foundation Scholarship Award for the 2016/2017 academic session.
-Applicants must have evidence of good academic performance and be in great need of financial assistance to complete their academic programmes.
-Beneficiaries of the Foundations scholarship award for the 2015/2016 academic sessions are eligible to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should submit their applications in their own handwriting (which should not be more than 2 pages) clearly stating status of parents and detailed reasons why the applicant believes that he/she should be considered for the award: Name of institution, current level, course of study and likely date of completion of studies should be included in the application.
The applicant should also provide personal details such as: functional E-mail address, GSM contact number and any other information that may help the applicants.
Application must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicants Local Government council.
- Letter of introduction duly signed by the current Head of Department or Principal.
- Details of recent/last academic record duly stamped from Division of Exams and Records or Dean of Students Affairs.
- Photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session.
- Qualifying test (written and (or) oral) may be conducted for applicants at a date to be announced later.
Application accompanied with relevant documents should be submitted not later to:
M.E. Egbadon Foundation,
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2016.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Leave a Comment