Latest Update: LUTH School of Nursing Form closing date has been extended to Monday 30th August 2020.
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba School of Nursing Application Form for Admission into the college for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
The management is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified applicants for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Nursing, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission
LUTH Nursing Application Form can be obtained at the rate of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only.
Follow the instructions below, and note that you require a valid debit/credit card to complete the process.
How to Register on Portal:
- Visit the college’s portal at schools.luth.gov.ng and click on the register button.
- Register and pay access fees. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
How to log in:
- Check your email after registration for your log-in details
- Click the link in the email to log in to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Please Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Shortlisted applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
LUTH Idi-Araba School of Nursing Form Closing Date
Deadline: 31st August 2020.
For Enquiries: Email: email@example.com Phone Number: 09081542611.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.