The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH school of nursing admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, has published the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the LUTH School of Nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The followings are the lists of schools available;
- School of Nursing (SON)
- School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work (SMPSW)
- Community Health Officers Training School (CHOTS)
- Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE) – ND
- School of Health Information Management (SHIM)
- School of Anaesthetic Technician (SAT)
- School of Post-Basic Nursing (SPBN)
- School of Midwifery (SOM)
How to Check the LUTH School of Nursing Admission List
LUTH school of nursing prospective candidates can only access their admission status from the list published on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises as of the time of writing.
Note: Successfully admitted students are required to collect their admission letter in the school from Tuesday 29th November 2022.
We will inform you when/if the admission list is published on the college’s portal.
Leave a Comment