No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
Lists of Private Universities in Nigeria and their School Fees 2017
After publishing the Nigerian Universities/Polytechnic Tuition Fees, We received a few emails from candidates who want to know the Lists of Private Universities in Nigeria and their School Fees.
As at the time of publishing this article, (2012) There are a Few Private Universities that I could not find their current Tuition Fee, we will appreciate it, if you are a student in any of the private university in Nigeria and you did not find your university tuition here, please you can use the comment box to add yours, and we will update it asap.
Please you have to check with the University to see if there have been a change in some of the school fees listed here.
Before Applying for any Nigerian Private university, it is advisable to first check the School/Tuition fee.
For those who want to know the Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria, you can scan through the list below.
The Nigerian Private Universities Listed here have been fully Approved by National Universities Commission (NUC).
Lists of Private Universities in Nigeria and their School Fees
– Oduduwa University <<===>> N164,000.00
– Rhema University <<===>> N313,000.00 to N325,000.00
– Redeemer’s University <<===>> N541,000.00 to N571,000.00
– Babcock University – N340, 000.00 to N620,000.00
– Bowen University, Iwo <<===>> N650,000.00 to N750,000
– Covenant University <<===>> N432,000.00
– Crawford University <<===>> N450,000.00 to N480,000.00
– American University Of Nigeria <<===>> N1,590,000.00
– Achievers University, Owo <<===>> N330,000.00 to N420, 000.00
– Adeleke University,Ede <<===>> N350,000.00
– Igbinedion University Okada <<===>> N514,000.00 to N643,000.00
– Joseph Ayo Babalola University <<===>> N397,500 to N436,000.00
– Lead City University <<===>> N250,500.00 to N550,500.00
– Obong University Nigeria <<===>> N170,000.00 to N190,000.00.
There you have list of private universities in Nigeria and their school fees, if you chose any of them as your choice in Jamb 2016, then be ready financially.
please share this information with our friends to twitter and facebook.