Lautech Job Vacancies
This article is originally published on Lautech official website, we are re-publishing it here for the benefit of all interested applicants who want to apply. Please do share this with our facebook and twitter friends by hitting the like buttons below/above this post.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomosho, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the following Academic job vacancies in the underlisted faculty of the University;
2. Lecturer I
3. Lecturer II
4. Assistant Lecturer
1.) Agricultural Sciences
* Department of Agricultural Economics
* Department of Animal Production and Health
* Department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
* Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
* Department of Crop Production and Soil Science
* Department of Crop and Environmental Protection
2.) Basic Medical Sciences
* Department of Anatomy
* Department of Biochemistry
* Department of Physiology
* Department of Haematology
* Department of Chemical Pathology
* Department of Microbiology and Parasitology
* Department of Morbid Anatomy and Histopathology
* Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics
* Department of Biomedical Sciences
3.) Clinical Sciences
* Department of Anaesthesia
* Department of Community Medicine
* Department of Medicine
* Department of Nursing
* Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
* Department of Paediatrics and Child Health
4.) Engineering andTechnology
* Department of Chemical Engineering
* Department of Agricultural Engineering
* Department of Civil Engineering
* Department of Computer Science and Engineering
* Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
* Department of Food Science and Engineering
* Department of Mechanical Engineering
5.) Environmental Sciences
* Department of Architecture
* Department of Fine and Applied Arts
* Department of Urban and Regional Planning
* Department of Surveying and Geo-informatics
* Department of Building Technology
* Department of Estate Management
6.) Pure and Applied Sciences
* Department of Pure and Applied Biology
* Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
* Department of Pure and Applied Physics
* Department of Pure and Applied Mathematics
* Department of Earth Sciences
* Department of General Studies
* Department of Science Laboratory Technology
* Department of Statistics
7.) Management Sciences
* Department of Management and Accounting
* Department of Transport
Professor (Salary: CONUASS 07)
Candidate should possess:
* adequate experience including, where applicable, relevant professional competence
* very outstanding research evidenced by substantial and scholarly publications;
* evidence of leadership in research and postgraduate supervision;
* service to the University and community Note: The status of a Professor will normally be conferred on the basis of a clearly recognized achievement or distinction in an academic field, administrative experience will be an advantage.
Lecturer I (Salary: CONUASS 04)
* possess a minimum of Ph.D in the relevant fields/Fellowship in Community Health from National Postgraduate Medical College/West African College of Physicians/West African College of Surgeons (FWACS).
* have a minimum of 6 years cognate experience
* possess a recognized professional registration
Lecturer II (Salary:CONUASS 03)
* possess a minimum of Master’s degree with Ph.D grade, and must have professional registration in the relevant field with 3-year experienceor Ph.D in the relevant field.
* apart from teaching and research works, candidate with Master’s degreemust qualify for a Ph.D programme.
Assistant Lecturer(Salary: CONUASS 02)
* possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University
* apart from teaching and research works, must qualify for a Ph. D programme
Dept of Medicine
Areas of specialization: Nephrology, Chest Medicine, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Infection Diseases, Pheumatology
Dept of Urban andRegional Planning
Preference will be given to specialization relating to Environmental Management, Climatology, Remote sensing and Geo-Informatics
Dept of Fine and Applied Arts
Lecturer II/Assistant Lectureship Position
* BA and M. Tech degrees in Applied Arts (Ceramic and Glass) with evidence of on-going doctoral studies in Ceramic and Glass
* B.Tech Fine and Applied Arts and Master’s degreein relevant area of Fine Art is also required for candidates for Drawing.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
* Candidates for Assistant Lecturerposition in Chemical Engineering must possess evidence of commencement of Ph.D degree programme in Chemical Engineering, specializing in Polymer Engineering.
Dept of Animal Production and Health
* Candidates applying for Assistant Lecturerpositions in Animal Production and Health are required to specialize in the following areas: Reproductive Physiology, Pasture Production, Breeding and Genetics, Aquaculture
Dept of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
* Candidates for Lecturer II positionmust possess Ph.D in Animal Product Technology or Feed Technology.
* Candidates for all the positions must be registrable with NIAS.
Dept of Crop and Environmental Protection
* Candidates for Assistant Lecturerposition should have specialty in Weed Ecology, Plant Pathology, Entomology/Vertebrate Toxicology, and Apicultural Technology.
* Candidates for Lecturer II positionshould have specialty in Plant Virology, Environmental Toxicology, Environmental Health and Safety,Environmental Chemistry.
* Membership of relevant professional bodiesis also required in addition to the basic academic qualifications.
* Appointment is normally on probation which may be confirmed after two years of satisfactory service. The post is pensionable.
* Please note that computer literacy and NYSC discharge Certificate/Certificate of Exemption are mandatory.
Applicants should view the Job Positions, Salaries and CV format Click here .
All applications supported with detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials should be submitted in 10 copies addressed to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology,
Application Deadline Date
Closes by 28th February, 2013.
Please use the facebook and twitter share buttons to share this with our friends.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Leave a Comment