The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 academic session is Out. See how to Apply below;
The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH, is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME Screening Exercise that has been slated to hold from Thursday 15th August to Monday 19th August, 2019.
Latest News: Ladoke Akintola University Post-UTME Screening for 3rd Round
LAUTECH Post UTME Application form for 3rd Batch will be available online for completion and submission from Wednesday, October 23rd to Wednesday, November 13th, 2019.
All the candidates who are willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution of FIRST CHOICE in the 2019/2020 JAMB (UTME) that a 3rd Batch Post-UTME screening has commend. (Apply for Change of Institution Here)
Ladoke Akintola University Post-UTME (CBT) Screening Exercise has been slated to hold on Thursday, 14th November, and Friday, 15th November, 2019 at 10:00 AM, into the following NEW approved programmes:
LAUTECH Newly Approved Courses & Requirements
- Faculty of Computer Science and Informatics [Duration: 4 Years]
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Information System
- Faculty of Food and Consumer Sciences [Duration: 5 Years]
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Food Science
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Nutrition and Dietetics
- Faculty of Management Sciences [Duration: 4 Years]
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Economics
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Business Management
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Accounting
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Marketing
Requirements for the new programmes:
For the Departments and their O’Level and UTME Subject Combination, how to apply and other relevant details, please visit the link below to apply.
Go to the college portal @ https://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/ to apply Now.
- Candidates MUST has chosen LAUTECH as their FIRST CHOICE (Preferred Choice) during the 2019 UTME.
- All the candidates who scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME are eligible to apply for the screening test.
- Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing programme but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
- Note that, LAUTECH will not admit candidates into its Medical Laboratory Science programme for the 2019/2020 session.
How to Apply For LAUTECH Post UTME Screening
The LAUTECH Post UTME Screening application form will be available online for completion and submission as from Friday, 5th July and Wednesday 14th August, 2019.
- Eligible applicants should visit the college’s portal at: www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng and purchase the screening form at the rate of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- You are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form. According to the management, incomplete LAUTECH Post UTME application form will not be treated.
- In completing the online application form, applicants are expected to upload a digital copy of their scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- When you have successfully completed and submitted the online application form, you are to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns you the venue of the screening exercise.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Date
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold between Thursday, August 15 to Monday, August
19, 2019 and the time is 10:00 AM Prompt.
Please note that:
- Late completion/submission of the screening forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled above, will automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out from the online registration.
The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices will NOT BE ALLOWED during the test.
All correspondence should be sent to email@example.com.
LAUTECH Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of LAUTECH Post UTME Screening application form will end on Wednesday 14th August, 2019.