ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See how to apply below;
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH, is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 admission exercise post-UTME Screening.
LAUTECH Newly Approved Courses & Requirements
- Faculty of Computer Science and Informatics [Duration: 4 Years]
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Information System
- Faculty of Food and Consumer Sciences [Duration: 5 Years]
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Food Science
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Nutrition and Dietetics
- Faculty of Management Sciences [Duration: 4 Years]
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Economics
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Business Management
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Accounting
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Marketing
Requirements for the new programmes:
For the Departments and their O’Level and UTME Subject Combination, how to apply, and other relevant details, please visit the link below to apply.
Go to the college portal @ https://admissions.lautech.edu.ng/ to apply Now.
- Candidates MUST have chosen LAUTECH as their FIRST CHOICE (Preferred Choice) during the 2020 UTME.
- All the candidates who scored a minimum of 170 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME are eligible to apply for the screening test.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
How to Apply For LAUTECH Post UTME Screening
The LAUTECH Post UTME Screening application form will be available online for completion and submission as of Friday, August 21st to Friday, September 25th, 2020.
- Eligible applicants should visit the college’s portal at www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng and purchase the screening form at the rate of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using inter-switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- You are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form. According to the management, incomplete LAUTECH Post UTME application form will not be treated.
- In completing the online application form, applicants are expected to upload a digital copy of their scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- When you have successfully completed and submitted the online application form, you are to print out an acknowledgment page that assigns you the venue of the screening exercise.
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Date
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening date has not been fixed yet.
LAUTECH Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of the LAUTECH Post UTME Screening application form will end on Friday, 25th September 2020.