The Lagos State University of Education (LASUED) Admission List of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
The management of the Lagos State University of Education has published the list of candidates admitted into its various undergraduate degree programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check the LASUED Admission List
The Lagos State University of Education admission list has been uploaded on the college portal for checking. Follow the steps outlined below to check yours.
- Go to the college’s admission status-checking portal at https://admission.lasued.edu.ng/login.php
- You will be required to login with your registered email address/phone number and Surname as the password to access your dashboard
- When you have successfully logged in, click on Check Admission Status
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you are among those who are admitted for the 2022/2023 session
Candidates whose names are among those admitted into the Lagos State University of Education degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Lagos State University Of Education Acceptance Fee Payment
The management of the Lagos State University Of Education has enabled the portal for newly admitted students to pay their admission acceptance and medical fees.
Therefore, all prospective candidates should login to the portal and make a non-refundable payment for acceptance fees and medical fees.
Closing Date for Payment of LASUED Acceptance Fees
The payment of the LASUED acceptance fee began on Friday, 25th November 2022, and will conclude on Monday, 5th December 2022.
The administration of the institution advised all the prospective candidates to comply as quickly as possible to be eligible for final Admission and avoid losing their admission.
Leave a Comment