ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) Postgraduate Supplementary Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on sale. See the available programs and how to apply below.
The Lagos State University School of Postgraduate Studies is using this medium to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Postgraduate programmes, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Faculty Of Management Sciences
- Doctor of Public Administration (DPA)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Master of Business Administration With Specialization In Oil & Gas And Risk Management
- Master Of Science (M.Sc.) In Production And Operations Management (Full Time)
- Master In Banking And Finance (Mbf Professional)
- Master Of Philosophy/Doctor Of Philosophy (M.Phil/Ph.D) In Finance
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D.) In Finance
- Master Of Science (M.Sc.) In Risk Management And Insurance
- Master Of Risk Management Programme (MRM)
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) In Risk Management And Insurance
Faculty Of Education
- Doctor Of Education (D.Ed) In Educational Management
- Master In Educational Test Measurement And Evaluation
- School Of Transport
- Master In Logistics And Supply Chain Management Programme (Part-Time)
Faculty Of Arts
- Master Of Arts (M.A.) In Yorùbá Language (Full-Time/Part-Time)
- Master Of Philosophy/Doctor Of Philosophy (M. Phil/Ph.D.) In Yorùbá Language (Part-Time & Full-Time)
- Master Of Philosophy/Doctor Of Philosophy (M. Phil/Ph.D.) In Yorùbá Literature (Full Time & Part-Time)
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D.) In Yorùbá Language. (Full Time & Part-Time)
Center For Planning Studies
- Master In Housing And Urban Development (MHUD)
- Master of Science (MSc) In Housing And Urban Development
- Mphil/Ph.D. In Housing And Urban Development
LASU Postgraduate Supplementary Admission Requirements
The University requires five(5) CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for Science, Social Sciences, Management Sciences, And Educational Management courses.
How to Apply for LASU Supplementary Postgraduate
Eligible applicants are required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand, Three Hundred Naira (N25,300.00) only, non-refundable application fee into LASU Account online.
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
For further details please visit the college’s portal at www.lasu.edu.ng for information on admission requirements.
The sale and submission of Lagos State University Supplementary Postgraduate application forms will be closed four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
- Applicants who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
- All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
- Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
- Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
- Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.