ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Lagos State University, LASU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates who choose Lagos State University as their FIRST choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 190 marks and above are eligible to participated in the online post utme screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Eligibility for Screening:
- Candidates Must have chosen the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2018 UTME and scored a minimum of 190 cut off mark and above.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2019.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 UTME, and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry (200 Level) Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 Session, must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
The management is using this platform to invite suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 Level) and Direct Entry (200 Level). This ONLINE screening exercise is mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
LASU Degree Courses
– Christian Studies
– Islamic Studies
– History & International Studies
– Music & Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
– Peace Studies
|2.||EDUCATION||– Arabic Education
– Christian Religious Studies Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
– Yoruba Education
– Biology Education
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
– Early Childhood Education
– Guidance & Counselling
|3||LAW||– Common/Civil Law|
|4.||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE||– Agriculture|
|5.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– Public Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
– Business Administration
|6.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||– B.Sc. Mass Communication|
– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
– Computer Science
|8.||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||– Medicine & Surgery
|9.||SOCIAL SCIENCES||– B.Sc. Geography & Planning
– B.Sc. Psychology
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Political Science
– B.Sc. Sociology
|10.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||– B.Sc. Transport|
|11.||ENGINEERING||– Mechanical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering
– Aeronautic & Astronautic Engineering
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Screening
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One  sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, One  Science subject and any other subject.
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC)
- Committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
- Note that any examination taken after July 2019 is not ACCEPTABLE.
- ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira [N2,000] Screening Fee for the 2019/2020 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First Name, Middle Name
- Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on SUBMIT – This will re-direct the applicant to the LASU Epayment portal: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php
- On the LASU Epayment portal, select “Payment for FTU Admission Screening” Complete the textboxes as follow:
- Matric No/App Form No/UME Reg No: (Enter your UTME/DE Reg No)
- ID Type: (Applicant)
- Campus: (Main)
- Study Type: (Applicant)
- Purpose: (FTU Admission Screening)
- Current Valid Email: (Your Personal Email Address)
- Current Valid Phone No: (Your Personal GSM Number)
- Then, click on SUBMIT (This will display your Full Name and Amount due for payment). Click on SUBMIT (At this stage, a payment INOVICE will be generated showing the Remita RRR code to be used for payment)
Channels of Payment:
Having generated the Remita RRR code, you can make payment [s] with any of the following options:
- Clicking on the MAKE PAYMENT box displaying on the invoice
- Browse on remita.net and click on PAY AN INVOICE. Here you will make use of the remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
- Take the Remita RRR code to the Bank, and effect your payment with the RRR code.
- Pay using your internet bank. Select Pay A Bill, and make use of the Remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
- You can confirm your successful payment via: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/get_status_index.php
- ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the Screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct. LASU will not be RESPONSIBLE for errors made by Candidates.
- CHECK THE I CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the continue button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
- ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2019 JAMB Brochure available online.
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
LASU Point grading system is as follows:
UTME POINT = [UTME (400)] /8 = 50%
O-LEVEL POINT = 50%
|O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
LASU AGGREGATE = [UTME (400)]/8 + O-LEVEL = 100%
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Sixteen  days, Thursday, 1st August to Friday, 16th August 2019 (12 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to firstname.lastname@example.org .
No member of staff of LASU or any other Third Party is authorized to collect ANY PAYMENT on behalf of LASU. Applicants who ignore this warning do so at their own RISK and LASU will not be liable under any guise. YOU ARE WARNED.
LASU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of Lagos State University Post-UTME Form will end on Friday 16th August, 2019.
The nigeriaschool.com.ng team wishes you all the best in your fourth coming examination.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.