No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The Lagos State University, LASU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available online. LASU Post UTME form is now on sale.
This is to inform all the candidates who choose Lagos State University as their FIRST choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 190 marks and above are eligible to participated in the online post utme screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Eligibility for Screening:
- Candidates Must have chosen the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2018 UTME and scored a minimum of 190 cut off mark and above.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2018.
- Pre Degree Students (PDS) must also chose Lagos State University as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 190 and above in the 2018 UTME and are required to participate in the screening exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry (200 Level) Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into the Institution for the 2018/2019 Session, must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
LASU Post UTME Online Screening Date
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course. (see the attached .pdf document for more details).
LASU Point grading system is as follows:
UTME POINT = [UTME (400)] /8 = 50%
O-LEVEL POINT = 50%
|O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
LASU AGGREGATE = [UTME (400)]/8 + O-LEVEL = 100%
The payment, and submission of LASU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2018/2019 academic session will end on Friday, 17th August, 2018.
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Screening
Please see the attached .pdf document for complete details.
The nigeriaschool.com.ng team wishes you all the best in your fourth coming examination.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.