The Lagos State University, LASU Acceptance Fee Payment for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. Freshers are to pay N20,000 non-refundable acceptance fee. See full details below;
THIS is to inform all successfully admitted students into the Lagos State University (LASU) 100 Level and Direct Entry Admission exercise for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, that they are required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twenty Thousand naira (N20,000.00) as from Monday, 19th November, 2018.
All successfully admitted candidates MUST also pay ONLINE, a sum of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00 only) for the Medical Screening (note that the Medical screening must be done at the LASU Health Centre, Ojo Campus).
LASU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
* Visit LASU Acceptance fee payment portal @ http://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
- Matric No/UME Registration Number: Your 2018 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone Number.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- The new page will display your records and the amount to be paid as LASU admission acceptance fee
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safely your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment.
Previous Entry: SLU 2nd Batch Admission List Released [UTME/DE].