No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The Lagos State University, LASU Acceptance Fee Payment for the 2017/2018 academic session has been announced. Freshers are to pay N20,000 non-refundable acceptance fee. See full details below;
THIS is to inform all successfully admitted students into the Lagos State University (LASU) 100 Level and Direct Entry Admission exercise for the 2017/2018 Academic Session, that they are required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twenty Thousand naira (N20,000.00) as from Friday 15th December, 2017 to Friday 29th December, 2017.
Method of payment
* Visit LASU E-Payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
* While on the LASU E-Payment page, you are required to enter your UTME Registration Number in the Column marked with Matric Number/PaymentID/Application Number.
* Select “Main Campus” in the Column for “Campus”
* Select “Undergraduate” in the Column for “Study Type”.
* Then Click on “Proceed” to continue.
* Your details will be displayed with the amount to be paid
* Click the radio box “Confirm information and proceed”
* An invoice with the TRANSACTION ID will be generated. Please PRINT the INVOICE
* Proceed to quickteller.com/lasu to complete the payment using the TRANSACTION ID on your printed invoice
LASU STUDENTS’ UNDERTAKING FORM
All admitted candidates are required to download and complete the “Students’ Undertaking Form”. The form can be downloaded from this link: http://lasu.edu.ng/news/letter_of_undertaking.pdf
This form will be submitted along with other documents during the Central Admissions Clearance exercise
CENTRAL ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE EXERCISE (CACE)
The Time Table for the 2017/2018 Central Admissions Clearance exercise shall be released soon.
Previous Entry: SLU 2nd Batch Admission List Released – 2017/2018 [UTME/DE]