WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all Jambites who made Lagos State University as their First and/ or Second Choice that the Management has announce that LASU 2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening Aptitude Test Registration has fully commence. All Applicants who choose the Institution should follow the steps below to start their registration, if you have any questions or queries please see the official contact number/email of LASU and you can also get in touch with us on our Facebook Fanpage. (CLICK HERE to like our our facebook page)
All candidates who applied for Admission into the Lagos State University for the 2013 Academic Session are by this publication informed that the LASU 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening Tests, are mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University for candidates seeking admission through UTME (100 level).
There shall be two rounds of LASU 2013 Post-UTME Screening Tests.
- (i) Candidates who made Lagos State University as their First and/ or Second Choice of institution, in the 2013 UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations), and scored a minimum of 180 mark and above are eligible to take part in the First Round of the LASU 2013-2014 Post UTME Screening Tests which is expected to hold in dates below.
Important Information: Priority will be given to Jambites who Choose Lagos State University as their first choice. In addition, candidates MUST be at least 16 years of age to qualify for Admission.
- (ii) ALL Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2013/2014 session, must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening test. However, these categories of applicants are EXEMPTED from Post-UTME Screening. Online registration is compulsory for them. (All Direct Entry Candidates who made LASU their Choice in the 2013 Session should take note of this point to avoid missing the exams)
- (iii) Candidates of Lagos State origin, for 100 and 200 levels will be required if admitted to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
- (iv) Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2013/2014 session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the under-listed courses as either FIRST or SECOND CHOICE should apply.
1. Prospective students should visit putme.lasu.edu.ng and select “MAKE PAYMENT” option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required payment of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only for the LASU 2013/2014 LASU Post UTME screening exercise.
2. The prospective student would be required to submit the following:
a) JAMB Registration Number
b) Surname, First name, Middle name
c) Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
d) Click on “Proceed”
3. On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
4. On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt from the screen.
A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
POST UTME REGISTRATION
1. After successful payment for LASU 2013/2014 Post UTME screening exercise, return to putme.lasu.edu.ng and select CONTINUE REGISTRATION option in the drop down list at the top.
2. Prospective candidate should enter the required details (JAMB Registration number, surname and Mode of Entry – UME or DE).
3. Click on PROCEED button to load the Registration Form
Each applicant is expected to complete the registration form by providing the following information.
Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport size photograph (File Size: Not more than 20KB; File format: JPEG [i.e.‘.jpg’]).
Application for change of passport photograph by the candidates given provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates, will be used on their degree certificates.
ONLY ONE CHOICE OF COURSE OF STUDY IS ALLOWED Carefully study the agreement form. If you agree to the stated terms, click on the ‘I agree’ button on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
Please read and understand the terms before registering.
Fill in all required details contained on the online registration form. Confirm THAT DETAILS ARE ACCURATE then click FINISH. To make changes, before you click finish, you may click on the Edit button.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting the result of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2013, are
eligible to apply. Note that any examination taken after July 2013 shall not be accepted.
Make sure you print your Registration Form/Slip as this serves as your entry ticket into the screening hall.
Candidate should know that both payment and registration would end two weeks before the
advertised date of the Screening Test.
Candidate should visit www.putme.lasu.edu.ng a week before the advertised date of the
Screening Test to check the Sitting Arrangement and reprint the Registration Slip.
Registration for the payment of application fee for the Post UTME Screening starts from Tuesday, 25th June, 2013 and registration closes Tuesday, 16th July, 2013.
DATE OF EXAMINATION: FRIDAY, 19TH JULY, AND SATURDAY, 20TH JULY, 2013
VENUE: LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, MAIN CAMPUS, BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY OJO.
Friday, 19th July, 2013
MORNING: 9 AM – 12 NOON
Music Philosophy Portuguese / English English Education French
Health Education Biochemistry Microbiology Biology Education
Physical & Health Education
Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
AFTERNOON 1 PM – 4 PM
Christian Religions Studies Islamic Religions Studies Yoruba & Communication Arts History & International Studies Arabic Education
Islamic Studies Education
Computer Science Mathematics Education Physics Education
Computer Science Education Educational Technology Medicine & Surgery , Dentistry Physiology
Saturday, 20th July, 2013
MORNING: 9 AM – 12 NOON
Industrial & Personnel Management
Business Education Accounting Education Educational Management Islamic Law
Business Administration Banking & Finance Marketing
AFTERNOON 1 PM – 4 PM
Electronic & Computer Engineering
Chemical & Polymer Engineering
Geography Education Economics Education Political Science Education Geography & Planning Economics
Psychology Sociology Political Science
LASU Post-UTME 2013/2013 Results
The detailed results of the screening tests shall be published on the LASU website: www.lasu.edu.ng on Tuesday, 23rd July, 2013.
ARTICLE SOURCE: The information above is made available by the Lagos State University Admission Board and it was first published on the School Website at putme.lasu.edu.ng and you can also get more information about LASU at www.lasu.edu.ng please use the contact form on the school portal to contact them if you have any queries.
Freebrowsinglink.com team wish you all the best in your fourth coming screening examination.
please share thie news with our friends on twitter and facebook by clicking the Facebook Like button below and above this post. (God Bless you!!)
All News about Lagos State University is available here–>> www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/Lasu