WE are using this medium to inform the prospective students of The Lagos State University, LASU, Ojo that the screening/Clearance exercise for FRESHERS (newly admitted students) in all departments of the University for the 2013/2014 academic year has been slated to take place on the 8th of January, 2014, at the MBA Building, Ojo Campus of the University, from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
LASU newly admitted students are expected to come along with following documents for a successful screening/clearance:
Lasu 2013/2014 screening/clearance requirements
Admitted students are to come with the following documents.
(1) Original and photocopies of credentials;
(2) Birth Certificate / Declaration of age;
(3) Four(4) passport photographs;
(4) JAMB Notification of result;
(5) Independent indigenship Verification Committee Clearance Certificate from candidates of Lagos State Origin and
(6) WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB Scratch card for each result presented.
More information regarding the Lagos State University clearance is available at the Lasu, Ojo Campus.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.