[Updated] The closing date has been extended to Thursday 15th August, 2019.
The Lagos State Polytechnic, of Technology, LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details for 2019/2020 academic session has been announced – See complete guideline on how to apply below;
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites eligible candidates to her 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
All candidates that chose the Lagos State Polytechnic in the 2019 UTME exams and obtained a minimum score of 150 and above are eligible for the screening. Candidates must also have the required O’level subjects and JAMB subject combination as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
See also: Imo State Poly Post UTME form out
How to Register For LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening
Applicants are expected to:
(1) Eligible candidates are expected to make an online payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00 only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
(2) Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website; http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
- Go to the Polytechnic portal by CLICKING HERE and Select Post UTME Screening and
- Click on “Continue” button
- Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Registration Number as your User Name. Choose password of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number
- Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
(3) Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
(4) Enter his/her UTME Score
(5) Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary). thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
(6) Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click “Submit” button.
(7) Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
(8) Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic.
Recommended: LASPOTECH Indigeneship Verification Form
LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening Date
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
The LASPOTECH Post-UTME screening results show up immediately after you have obtained the form and completed the registration. You required to print out your post-UTME result while waiting for the cut-off mark and admission list to be released.
For further information, contact: 08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945 e-mail:** email@example.com
LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Closing Date
Date of Closure: The Sale and Submission of LASPOTECH Post UTME Application form closes on 11:59pm on
11th August, 2019. The Lagos State Polytechnic Post-utme form deadline has been extended to Thursday 15th August, 2019.
LASPOTECH Admission List Released
The Provisional Admission List for Laspotech has been released for 2018/19 session – Click Here.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.