No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
The Lagos State Polytechnic, of Technology, LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details for 2017/2018 academic session has been announced – See complete guideline on how to apply below;
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites eligible candidates to her 2017/2018 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Update: LASPOTECH ND Admission list
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
All candidates that chose the Lagos State Polytechnic in the 2017 UTME exams and obtained a minimum score of 150 and above are eligible for the screening. Candidates must also have the required O’level subjects and JAMB subject combination.
Please Note: LASPOTECH will not be conducting a screening exam for the 2017/18 session. Candidate’s O’level result and UTME score will be calculated to give the aggregate score.
Procedures for LASPOTECH Post UTME Registration
Applicants are expected to:
Follow the process below to get the form.
- Visit the Lagos State Polytechnic Post-UTME application portal at mylaspotech.edu.ng.
- Select Post-UTME from the available options.
- Fill in your details and submit it.
- On the next page click on the “continue” button.
- Visit admission.mylaspotech.edu.ng and login with your Username & Password.
- Login to your Email, copy the verification code and paste it in the verification box and then click on the verify button.
- Make the payment of Two thousand and three hundred naira, (N2,300.00) only. After the Payment, you will be redirected to college’s portal.
- Complete the form, read and accept the attestation and click on the submit button.
- Print out your application form.
- Also, print out your screening result immediately.
Date of Closure: The Sale and Submission of LASPOTECH Post UTME Application form closes on
LASPOTECH Admission List Released
The Provisional Admission List for Laspotech has been released for 2016/2017 session – Click Here.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.