The Lagos State Polytechnic, of Technology, LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced – See complete guideline on how to apply below;
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites eligible candidates to her 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
All candidates that chose the Lagos State Polytechnic in the 2020 UTME exams and obtained a minimum score of 150 and above are eligible for the screening. Candidates must also have the required O’level subjects and JAMB subject combination as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
See also: Imo State Poly Post UTME form out.
LASPOTECH ND Courses
Interested persons who want to study at this school should ensure that the programme they wish to apply for is available before proceeding.
You will only be able to apply for programmes on the list shown below.
Application fees may not be refunded if you make a payment, and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list
- ND Accountancy (Full Time)
- ND Agricultural and Bioenvironmental Engineering (Full Time)
- ND Agricultural Technology (Full Time)
- ND Architectural Technology (Full Time)
- ND Art And Industrial Design (Full Time)
- ND Banking and Finance (Full Time)
- ND Building Technology (Full Time)
- ND Business Administration AND Management (Full Time)
- ND Chemical Engineering (Full Time)
- ND Civil Engineering (Full Time)
- ND Computer Engineering (Full Time)
- ND Computer Science (Full Time)
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Full Time)
- ND Estate Management and Valuation (Full Time)
- ND Fisheries Technology (Full Time)
- ND Food Technology (Full Time)
- ND Horticulture (Full Time)
- ND Hospitality Management Technology (Full Time)
- ND Insurance (Full Time)
- ND Leisure and Tourism (Full Time)
- ND Marketing (Full Time)
- ND Mass Communication (Full Time)
- ND Mechanical Engineering (Full Time)
- ND Mechatronics (Full Time)
- ND Office Technology and Management (Full Time)
- ND Quantity Survey (Full Time)
- ND Science Lab. Technology (Full Time)
- ND Statistics (Full Time)
- ND Urban and Regional Planning (Full Time).
How to Register For LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening
PROCEDURE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes an administrative, bank, and online charges by clicking the “Pay Online” button below.
- Return to the application portal, and click the continue application link. You will be required to login with your UTME and surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form, upload photographs, and enter O-Level and UTME results information.
- Proof-read the application form preview carefully before final submission
- Print out the APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and await further communication from the Polytechnic
- Applicants are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
- Candidates are advised to visit the College’s portal at mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details, and print-out their post-screening result.
- Click on the “Post UTME” link on the navigation bar
- Fill the profile form.
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her color passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic.
Recommended: LASPOTECH Indigeneship Verification Form
LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening Date
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
The LASPOTECH Post-UTME screening results show up immediately after you have obtained the form and completed the registration. You required to print out your post-UTME result while waiting for the cut-off mark and admission list to be released.
For further information, contact: 08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945 e-mail:** firstname.lastname@example.org
LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Closing Date
Date of Closure: The Sale and Submission of the LASPOTECH Post UTME Application form close at 11:59 pm on 18th November 2020.
LASPOTECH Admission List Released
The Provisional Admission List for Laspotech has been released – Click Here.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.