THE school management of Lagos State Polytechnic of Technology, Laspotech, is inviting suitably qualified applicants for admission into the Full-Time 2-year Higher National Diploma, (HND) programmes of LASPOTECH for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Polytechnic offers the following programmes at the Higher National Diploma level:
LASPOTECH HND Programmes
The following programs are available at the HND Diploma Level – Please see the end of the post for a link to the lists of programmes.
For Available Programmes, Registration guideline and Other Vital Details – Visit the Lagos State Polytechnic Website: http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/hnd-programme
See Also: LASPOTECH HND Admission List is out
LASPOTECH HND Entry Requirements
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Applicants are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme. Please note further that all Management Courses (except Office Technology), Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology (SLT), and Electrical/Electronics require one sitting.
- Applicants are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme, not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
- Applicants are required to have at least one year Post- ND industrial work experience.
- All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualifications for courses for which they are applying.
- Applicants are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
- Applicants are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme.
- Applicants are required to have at least one-year of Post-ND industrial work experience.
- All applicants are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualifications for courses for which they are applying.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH HND Admission
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on the ‘”2020/2021 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
- Select the programme i.e. “Full-Time HND / Part-Time HND”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers, and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password;
- Click on ”Pay”(you will make use of a Web-enabled ATM card. Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of seven thousand five hundred Naira only (N7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as your previous educational history.
- Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O’level and National Diploma results.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, and receipt of payment and keep them safe.
- You will be required to upload a color passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Click “Submit”
LASPOTECH HND Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of LASPOTECH HND (Full time) admission form closing date not specified. However, the form is still on sale.
LASPOTECH HND Screening Date
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic has finally announced the screening date for candidates who applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma Programme. Please find the details below;
The Lagos State Polytechnic management has fixed Monday, December 14th, 2020 to Thursday, December 17th, 2020 as the HND Screening Dates for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The LASPOTECH Higher National Diploma (HND) Screening will be a Computer Based Examination.
Note: The LASPOTECH HND admission form is still on sale.
Please take note of the following:
(a) All HND candidates for the CBT are to abide by the Laspotech HND Screening date 2019 time table schedule for the examination and present a copy of their application form.
(b) The candidates are to report to the School of Agriculture Auditorium by 8:00 am each day for the accreditation exercise before proceeding in batches to the ICT center, Ikorodu campus.
(c) The applicants will be issued an examination slip bearing their pictures and application form number, which will be used to admit candidates for the CBT.
Laspotech Post-UTME Form
This is to inform all the candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their choice in the JAMB UTME that the 2020 Post-UTME Admission Screening application form is now on sale – Click Here to Apply.
Read Also: LASPOTECH Indigene verification & screening.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.