WE are using this medium to inform all the Jamb 2016/17 Candidates that chose Landmark University as their choice in the 2016 UTME that the school has commenced the sales of Landmark University post UTME application form for admission into undergraduate programmes in the 2016/2017 academic session.
Please follow the guideline below to apply for the screening exercise.
College of Agricultural Sciences
B.Agric (Crop Science) – 5 years
B. Agric (Animal Science) – 5 years
B.Agric. (Agric. Extension & Rural Development) – 5 years
B. Agric (Agric Economics) – 5 years
College of Science and Engineering
BSc Computer Science – 4 years
B.Sc. Biochemistry -4 years
B.Sc. Micro biology – 4 years
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – 4 years
B.Sc. Physics – 4 years
B.Sc. Mathematics – 4 years
B. Eng Civil Engineering – 5 years
B. Eng Chemical Engineering – 5 years
B. Eng Mechanical Engineering – 5 years
B.Eng Electrical and Information Engineering – 5 years
B.Eng Agricultural Engineering – 5 years
College of Business and Social Sciences
B.Sc. Accounting – 4 years
B. Sc Banking & Finance – 4 years
B.Sc. Business Administration -4 years
B.Sc. Economics – 4 years
B.Sc. Political Science – 4 years
B.Sc. International Relations – 4 years
B.Sc. Sociology – 4 years
Landmark University Admission Requirements
Interested candidates can find the entry requirements for the available programmes at the school official website here.
Candidates can visit the Landmark University Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form.
You can access the Landmark University FULL Registration Guideline at the University website Here–> http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/application-instructions/
When filling the application fee payment form please take note of the following;
* Ensure that Your GSM number must be in International format i.e. start with 234 for Nigerian Line (eg. 2348056789012) else you will not receive SMS alert.
* Make Sure Your Email Address is valid, This email will be used to send Admission information to you.
* Ensure that your UTME Reg No is correct, you will not be able to edit it after payment is made
* Your Passcode will be send to both your email and phone number after successful payment of the N5,000 application fee, ensure that they are valid
* Verve, MasterCard, Visa and E-Tranzact Cards are the only acceptable means of payment on this platform. CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE SCHOOL PREMISES.
Landmark University Post UTME Date
The Landmark University screening date will be announced later. Further information will be communicated via the email address and mobile phone number supplied by candidates when filling the application fee form.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.