Skip to content
Home » LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC oF TECHNOLOGY (LASPOTECH) » Lagos State Polytechnic School Fee Payment Details for Part-Time Students (2012/2013)

Lagos State Polytechnic School Fee Payment Details for Part-Time Students (2012/2013)

Lagos State Polytechnic School of Part-Time Studies (Regular)
The procedure for Paying your School fee for the 2012/2013 Academic Session is Outlined below:
(1.) After confirming that you have been successfully admitted, proceed to any bank of your choice to make payment of the mandatory non-refundable fee (1st payment) through e-transact.
(2.) After making your payment, Proceed to the Lagos State Polytechnic Students Portal to print your receipt. (using the detail on the e-transact print out given to you in the bank).
(3.) Then proceed to the school Registry where you will present your printed receipt for 1st payment and obtain your clearance form, including your Bursary Number after due screening conducted by the Registry.

*Important Notice*
Your Bursary Number must be used in all your financial transaction with the Polytechnic and throughout your study period in the School.

(4.) Obtain your customised teller of the bank assigned to your department from the following banks;
– Zenith Bank Plc
– Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
– First Bank Plc,
– Skype Bank Plc.

Then Proceed to the bank to pay your school fees as you have it on the School Fees Schedule, following any of the two option presented to you.
(Option A) and (Option B)
( 1st Semester 2nd Semester)
100% Payment
60% Payment
40% Payment
the options above, indicate that you can pay all your fees or you can decide to pay 60percent in your first semester and the remaining 40percent in your second semester. The choice is yours.

(5.) After you have paid your school fees, proceed to the “Students Portal” to print your receipt and register for the session courses.
(6.) Please you are advice to keep both Mandatory fee and School fee receipts as these will be used to process your examination card that will enable you sit for the semester examinations.

(7.) Take the following advice seriously.

(a) All records relating to your payment and registration must be properly kept as any of these could be demanded from you at any given time.
(b) Each stage of payment has its time limit. Any payment outside the stipulated time is termed late payment and attracts penalty fee of N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira only) after the first four (4) weeks of resumption.
(c) Ensure you conduct all your payment transactions personally. DO NOT ENGAGE ANY INTERMEDIARY. Don’t trust anyone when it comes to money.
(8.) *Important Notice 2* (a) On no account should you engage in any cash payment to any person on behalf of the Polytechnic.
(b) Any mistake or wrong payment must be reported promptly to staff in the Students Account Unit of the Bursary Department in any of our campuses.

For more information please visit the school website and get all the latest news from Lagos State Polytechnic at

Please share this news with our friends on facebook and twitter.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

1 thought on “Lagos State Polytechnic School Fee Payment Details for Part-Time Students (2012/2013)”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *