The Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME (ND) and HND admission forms are now on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to apply below;
The management of the tertiary institution has hereby announced the commencement of its sales of application form for admission into the institution for the upcoming 2021/2022 session. The application form for both the National Diploma (OND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programme is now for sale.
This article aims to explain the step-by-step guide to the application and registration process for prospective Aspirants.
How to Obtain Lagos City Polytechnic Admission Form
Applications for ND programs are done through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Aspirants seeking admission into the National Diploma (ND) program can contact the admission desk of the Institution for guidance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, candidates who in their Unified tertiary admission Examination (UTME) failed to choose Lagos city polytechnic as their choice institution can also apply and should contact the admission desk to provide and submit their UTME details as well.
The LCP application form is available at the cost of Five thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only for candidates interested in other full-time programs and the application form should be collected directly at the Registrar’s Office, Bashiru Oweh Street, LAGOS CITY POLYTECHNIC, Ikeja Lagos state.
Before getting the application form, Aspirants seeking to apply for ND and HND programs should have their necessary documents available. For ND programs the minimum entry requirements include;
SSCE/GCE (O’level results) or its equivalent – which depending on the choice of program, and must consist of five (5) credits pass including Mathematics and English at not more than 2 sittings.
- Good UTME result.
- Birth Certificate
- State of Origin
- Medical Certificates e.t.c
National Diploma (ND) certificate obtained from a recognized polytechnic/institution is acceptable for application into HND programmes.
Admission and Registration steps for Candidates.
Below is the step-by-step guide on registration procedures for Fresh students.
1. Visit the Admission/Enquiries office of the institution to Obtain a Teller.
2. Go to the designated Bank with the Teller to make your payment.
3. Return to the Bursary Department (LCP) with the payment teller to obtain your application form.
4. Your application form should be presented to the admission/enquiries officer for guidance on how it should be filled and necessary documents to be submitted alongside the application form.
5. The completed application form should be submitted to the admission officers’ room and a POST-UTME date will be given to you.
6. After writing the Post UTME exam, Depending on the success of your post-utme exam, a new date would be given to you for the collection of your Admission letter.
Your Admission letter is a document/letter that shows that you have gained admission into the institution.
7. Once you have confirmed your admission status and it’s positive, Congratulations, You’ve now been admitted into the institution and now be ready for Registrations.
You should collect your admission letter and head to the bursary department to seek directives on payment of the acceptance fee for your admission.
Note: Acceptance fees are generally non- refundable.
It is the payment of this acceptance fee and the provision of payment that enables you to move on to another stage of the registration process.
8. Another stage of the registration is the Medical Stage. This is the stage where a medical examination is done to ensure fresh students are medically ok. This test includes genotype, eye test, X-ray e.t.c.
9. Proceed to the Information Service ( MIS) with your admission letter to enquire about the fees to be paid and directives on how. These fees include tuition, medical, sport, and accommodation As the case may be.
10. Proceed to the Admission/enquiries office with your payment evidence after payment of fees as directed by the MIS unit to get a registration form which must be completed as directed.
11. The completed Registration form plus the medical test evidence will then be submitted to the Admission/enquiries office
12. Obtain verification cards to access the authenticity of your O’level results( WAEC, NECO e.t.c) you presented for admission.
13. Obtain your MIS form from the admission/enquiries office. This should contain your Matriculation Number.
Matriculation number is a unique number given to each student of the institution for easy identification. This number does not change and will be used by each student till their graduation. Sometimes, it could be a mixture of numbers and letters.
14. Registration of courses to be done for each semester. This is a mandatory practice that must be done at the beginning of each semester.
15. Head to the bursary unit of the institution with your documents. This includes Payment documents, course registration forms, MIS forms e.t.c. for documentation and accreditation for examination formalities.
For further enquiries/questions visit the Lagos city poly admission desk at email@example.com.
For Inquiries about Admission Kindly Call; +2348120257197 / +2348086784660 / +2348105782278
Success in your Academic pursuit.
Read Also: Trinity Polytechnic Admission Form out.
Leave a Comment