Kwara State University Malete, KWASU Post UTME Screening Form for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session has been announced.
We are using this medium to inform the members of the public and most especially all the candidates who chose Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete as their choice in the 2022 JAMB that the school management is inviting all UTME/DE candidates in the under listed categories for the 2022/2023 Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
KWASU Admission Requirement (Eligibility)
* Candidates whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice in the 2022 UTME.
* Candidates MUST have five(5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings.
* Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are made available to the school.
Important Notice: Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
** In addition to all the above requirements, all applicants must know that final admission into the Institution is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut-off points in both JAMB and Post UTME examinations when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the National Universities Commission, (NUC) approved admission quota for KWASU for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See also: FUTO Post UTME Screening form.
How to Obtain KWASU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates can register for the KWASU Post UTME Admission Screening online and registration starts on Monday, 8th August 2022, and closes on Sunday, 11th September 2022.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
Online Registration and Payment Guideline.
- Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng/ and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click the Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print the completed registration form and payment receipt for your record.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempts in case you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press the tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt. For support, contact email@example.com
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further inquiries, possible updates, extensions, and additional instructions visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (also available for WhatsApp and text messages).
KWASU Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for the sales of the KWASU Admission Screening form (Post UTME/DE) is Sunday, 11th September 2022.
All candidates are urged to adhere strictly to the above instructions.
See also: FUTA Pre Degree Form out
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.