Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME Screening Form for admission into the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the public and most especially all the candidates who chose Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete as their choice in the 2018 JAMB-UTME that the school management is inviting all UTME/DE candidates in the underlisted categories for the 2018/19 Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
* Candidates whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete; and those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice in the 2018 UTME.
* Candidates MUST have five(5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings. Imortant Notice: Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
** In addition to all the above requirements, all applicants must know that final admission into the Institution is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in both JAMB and Post UTME examinations when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the National Universities Commission, (NUC) approved admission quota for KWASU for the 2018/19 academic session.
KWASU Post UTME Screening Date
KWASU Post-UTME Screening date and venue for the 2018/19 academic session has been announced by the school management. The exercise will commence from Monday 9th July, 2018 and end Saturday 14th July, 2018 at the allocated venues for the different faculties. See the complete details below;
The screening will hold from 9:00am to 4:00pm daily as follows:
|1||Monday 9th- Tuesday 10th July, 2018||College of Humanities and Social Sciences|
|2||Wednesday, 11th July, 2018||College of Pure and Applied Sciences|
|3||Thursday, 12th July, 2018||College of ICT and Agric|
|4||Friday 13th July, 2018||College of Education and Engineering|
|5||Saturday, 14th July, 2018||BACKLOGS|
All Candidates should come to the screening venue with the following items;
- Candidate Jamb print-out indicating KWASU as 1st Choice institution.
- (a) O/Level,GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results for UTME candidates
(b) A’ Level IJMB/A’ Level JUPEB/OND/NCE results for DE candidates
- Print out of KWASU Pre-admission screening form
- O/level GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Unscratched cards
- Citizenship certificates
All candidates are urged to adhere strictly to the above instructions.
See also: FUTO Post UTME Screening form
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates can register for the KWASU Post UTME Admission Screening online and the registration starts from Tuesday 26th April, 2018.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) as Screening Fees and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) as administrative charges).
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT GUIDELINE.
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/ click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your correct details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710)
CLOSING DATE FOR KWASU POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION:
The closing date for the sales of KWASU 2018/2019 Admission Screening form (Post UTME/DE) will end on
Wednesday, 2nd May, 2018, the closing date has been extended to Wednesday, 16th May, 2018.
KWASU Post UTME Result 2017 Released
We will inform you when KWASU Admission Screening Result is released and it will be published Here.
KWASU Merit Admission List – 2017
The KWASU Primary Admission List for 2017/18 session has been released!
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.