ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME Screening Form for admission into the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the public and most especially all the candidates who chose Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete as their choice in the 2020 JAMB that the school management is inviting all UTME/DE candidates in the under listed categories for the 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
List of Available KWASU Course for 2020/2021 Admission
|5||Banking & Finance|
|10||Christian Religion Studies|
|11||Civil And Environmental Engineering|
|13||Early Childhood And Primary Education|
|15||Electrical And Computer Engineering|
|18||Environmental Health Science|
|19||Food Science Technology|
|21||Geology And Mineral Science|
|26||Library And Information Science|
|30||Material Science Engineering|
|33||Medical Laboratory Science|
|36||Plant And Environmental Biology|
|42||Tourism And Hospitality|
|43||Visual And Performing Art|
List of Unavailable Courses for 2020/2021 Admission
|S/NO||COURSES NOT AVAILABLE||ALTERNATIVE COURSES AVAILABLE|
|1.||Aeronautics &Astronautics Engineering||Civil and Environmental Engineering Mechanical Engineering Electricals and Computer Engineering Agricultural Engineering Material Science Engineering|
|2.||Arabic and International Studies||Arabic Language Islamic Studies Special Education Library and Information Science|
|3.||Archaeology||History Special Education Library and Information Science|
|4.||Business and Entrepreneurship Studies||Business Administration Business Education Economics Accounting Finance Public Administration Special Education Library and Information Science|
|5.||Common-Law||Mass Communication English Linguistics History Special Education Library And Information Science Visual and Performing Art|
|6.||Common and Islamic Law||Islamic Studies History Mass Communication English Linguistics Special Education Library and Information Science|
|7.||French and International Studies||French Special Education History Library and Information Science|
* Candidates whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete; and those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice in the 2019 UTME.
* Candidates MUST have five(5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings.
Important Notice: Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
** In addition to all the above requirements, all applicants must know that final admission into the Institution is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in both JAMB and Post UTME examinations when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the National Universities Commission, (NUC) approved admission quota for KWASU for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See also: FUTO Post UTME Screening form
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME
Eligible candidates can register for the KWASU Post UTME Admission Screening online and the registration starts from Friday 28th August 2020.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT GUIDELINE.
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/ click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your correct details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly by using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
For further inquiries, possible updates, extensions, and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08031915699 (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780).
KWASU Post UTME Date
KWASU Post-UTME Screening date and venue for the 2020/2021 admission exercise has NOT been announced by the school management. We will update this article when the screening date when it is made available by the school authority.
All Candidates are expected to come to the screening venue with the following items;
- Candidate Jamb print-out indicating KWASU as 1st Choice institution.
- (a) O/Level, GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results for UTME candidates
(b) A’ Level IJMB/A’ Level JUPEB/OND/NCE results for DE candidates
- Print out of KWASU Pre-admission screening form
- O/level GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Unscratched cards
- Citizenship certificates
All candidates are urged to adhere strictly to the above instructions.
KWASU Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for the sales of the KWASU Admission Screening form (Post UTME/DE) is 11th September 2020.
See also: FUTA Pre Degree Form out.
- KWASU Post UTME Result Released
We will inform you when KWASU Admission Screening Result is released and it will be published Here.
- KWASU Admission List
The KWASU Primary Admission List has been released!
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.