ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Kwara State University Malete, KWASU Post UTME Screening Form for admission into the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session has been announced.
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the public and most especially all the candidates who chose Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete as their choice in the 2021 JAMB that the school management is inviting all UTME/DE candidates in the under listed categories for the 2021/2022 Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
KWASU Admission Requirement (Eligibility)
* Candidates whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice in the 2021 UTME.
* Candidates MUST have five(5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings.
Important Notice: Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
** In addition to all the above requirements, all applicants must know that final admission into the Institution is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in both JAMB and Post UTME examinations when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the National Universities Commission, (NUC) approved admission quota for KWASU for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See also: FUTO Post UTME Screening form
KWASU Cut off Mark for 2021
To be eligible to write Kwara State University post UTME screening test, applicants must have scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME.
How to Obtain KWASU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates can register for the KWASU Post UTME Admission Screening online and the registration starts from Friday, 17th September 2021 and closes on Friday, 1st October 2021.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
Online Registration and Payment Guideline.
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/ click the “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your correct details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly by using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
For further inquiries, possible updates, extensions, and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 08031915699 (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780).
KWASU Post UTME Date
KWASU Post-UTME Screening date and venue for the 2021/2022 admission exercise have NOT been announced by the school management.
KWASU Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for the sales of the KWASU Admission Screening form (Post UTME/DE) is Friday, 1st October 2021.
All candidates are urged to adhere strictly to the above instructions.
See also: FUTA Pre Degree Form out
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.