We are using this medium to inform all the prospective students of The Kwara State University (KWASU), that the Admission Screening exercise for the Diploma in Information Technology Program at the University has been slated to hold on Saturday, 24th November, 2012 at 7:30AM Prompt.
Venue of the exercise is the University Auditorium
Requirements/Documents To Come along With to the Exercise.
All the prospective students should bring the following documents to the Screening location:
* Come with the following credentials (i.e. Gce, Waec, Nabteb, Neco etc)
* Come along with a Copy of your screening invitation email.
* Copy of your registration online.
* Two Recent Passport size photograph.
* Original copy of your proof of payments to the bank or payment online.
* Letter of reference of Good Behavior from your parent or any close relative (this one is super easy even when you don’t have it. Lol)
Applicants are advice to dress properly and be in the school before the time.
For more information and enquires, please call the following Telephone numbers:
* 08083684000 or you can come personally to Kwasu campus in Malete and ask for direction to the CIT.
Please share this information with our friends on facebook.
Leave a Comment