No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
Kwara State College of Nursing and Midwifery Post Basic Midwifery Forms On Sale for 2015/2016 Session.
WE are using this platform to inform the members of the public and all interested persons that the application forms for the Kwara State College of Nursing Basic General Nursing and Post Basic Nursing are now on sale.
The sales of Kwara State College of Nursing for 2015/2016 commenced on Wednesday, April 1st 2015.
Cost per form:
1. Eligible applicants can obtained the Post Basic Nursing form at the rate of Ten thousand and five hundred nira, (N10,500) only.
2. And the Basic General Nursing form for Seven thousand and five hundred naira, (N7,500) only.
Candidates for admission into the Post Basic Midwifery programme must be registered nurses with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN) and posses a current Practising License. In addition, candidates MUST also possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least five(5) subjects.
1. NABTEB Certificate/Result is NOT acceptable.
2. Ensure you submit a photocopy of your INVOICE SLIP (Payment Evidence)
to The Bursary Department for Record/clearing purpose.
3. There is no room for omission of any of the EVENTS DATE; You are to make sure you participate in any stage of the above exercises that concerns you!
4. You should enter all the required data on-line before you click on the “SUBMIT” button during the registration. This is important!
For more information and other basic requirements visit the Kwara State College of Nursing official website at: http://www.kwscnmil.com.ng.
Please share this info with your friends on twitter and Facebook.