ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME form, Screening Date, cut-off marks, and registration details are now out for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic is using this platform to invite all candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
KWARAPOLY Post-UTME Requirements & Eligibility
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum cut-off mark of 120 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME.
See Also: KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form.
How to Obtain Kwara Poly Post UTME Form
Follow the steps below to apply for Kwara State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening.
Step 1: Go to the college portal at https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php
Step 2: Click on the application link appropriate to you and then click on “Continue”
Step 3: Create your profile by completing the form
- All candidates seeking admission into the Kwara state polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission into the Institution for the 2021/2022 academic session
- All Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates must have provided the transcript of their Academic Records from their respective institutions before they can be eligible for Admission
- All National Diploma (ND) Applicants who select Kwara state poly as a second and third choice should apply for a change of institution and make Kwara state polytechnic their first choice before registering for the POST UTME and
- Registration closes on October 6th,2021
Candidates awaiting Ordinary Level Result should not apply.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only), through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
When is Kwara poly post utme form closing?
The Kwara poly post utme form deadline is Wednesday, 6th October 2021. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the deadline.
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.