ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Latest Update: The Kwara State Poly Post-UTME Screening form closing date has been extended to Saturday, 26th September 2020.
The Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME form, Screening Date, cut-off marks, and registration details are now out for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic is using this platform to invite all candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
KWARAPOLY Post-UTME Requirements & Eligibility
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum cut-off mark of 150 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME.
However, for the following programmes, candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows.
- Accountancy: 160
- Civil Engineering Technology: 160
- Computer Science: 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology: 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology: 160
- Business Administration: 170
- Public Administration: 170
- Science Laboratory Technology: 170
- Mass Communication: 180
Warning: Any candidate with a lower score should not apply for the Kwara Poly PUTME Screening.
See Also: KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form.
How to Apply for Kwara Poly Post UTME Screening
Follow the steps below to apply for Kwara State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening.
Step 1: Go to the college portal at https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php
Step 2: Click on the appropriate application link appropriate to you and then click on “Continue”
Step 3: Create your profile by completing the form
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with the number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on the Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on the Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on the CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on the Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The screening exercise will be ONLINE.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only), through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
Kwara Poly Post UTME Screening Date
All Candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic should take note that the screening exercise will be conducted online.
Candidates can start to check the result of the screening exercise from 5th October 2020 from their respective portal.
When is Kwara poly post utme form closing?
The Kwara poly post utme 2020/2021 Portal opens on Monday, 7th September 2020 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday, 26th September 2020, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the deadline.
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.