The Kwara State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
The school management is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma, part-time programmes of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. See the available programmes below;
See also: Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form
KWARAPOLY ND Part Time Programmes (Three Sessions)
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Building Technology.
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
Admission Requirements into Kwara Polytechnic ND Part time Programmefvds
- Applicants for admission into Kwara State Polytechnic Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two(2) sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- ALL PART-TIME APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO SIT FOR UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME).
Method of Application
Eligible applicants should take note that the admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND (PART-TIME), Please Go to the College Portal Here and follow the instructions.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- The sales and submission of KWARAPOLY Part time form ends on Tuesday, 31st July, 2018.
- Applicants sitting for the 2018 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
- e-mail used should be personal and must reflect the applicant’s surname.
- Telephone number used must be personal.
- Contact address must be that of parents or Guardian.
M. O. Salami
See also: Kwara Poly HND Form 2018/2019 out