The Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARA POLY ND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
The school management is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma, part-time programmes of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. See the available programmes below;
See also: Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form
KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Programmes (Three Sessions)
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Building Technology.
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
Admission Requirements into Kwara Polytechnic ND Part-time Programmes
- Applicants for admission into Kwara State Polytechnic Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB at not more than two(2) sittings.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language are Compulsory for All Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the polytechnic. In addition, the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the course of choice.
- Applicants for admission into KWARAPOLY Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to register at the JAMB e-Facility portal via jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
How to Apply for KWARA POLY ND Part-Time Admission
Eligible candidates should take note that the application for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND (PART-TIME), Please Go to the College Portal https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/applicant.php and follow the instructions.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00 only) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- Applicants sitting for the 2021 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
- It is COMPULSORY for all ND (Part-Time) Applicants to upload their O’ Level Results.
- Applicants awaiting Ordinary Level Results need not apply.
Kwara Poly Part-Time (ND) Form Closing Date
The deadline for the sales and submission of Kwara State Polytechnic is Thursday, 30th September 2021.
See also: Kwara Poly HND Form 2021/2022 session is out.