ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for Newly Admitted Candidates, 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
Following the release of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Admission List for (ND and HND) Programme, the management has released the amount payable as acceptance fee and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 newly admitted candidates.
Recommended: Check Kwara Poly ND Admission List
Kwara Poly Acceptance Fee
The Kwara Poly acceptance fee is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only.
- Successfully admitted candidates are issued a student login link, student ID and a temporary password.
- Login to the student area using the student id and the temporary password provided.
- On successful login click on “make payment” on the left menu then click on acceptance tab to make acceptance fee payment.
- After acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print kwara Poly Acceptance letter is displayed and then your students’ status is changed to “screening requested”.
- If you pass the kwara poly screening, an email will be sent to your mail box informing you that you credential have been screened.
- If you however, fail the screening test, you will be instructed on what next to do.
KWARAPOLY Acceptance Fee Deadline
Admitted candidates should please note that the failure to pay your acceptance fee after one week of this admission would lead to forfeiture of the admission. The date starts counting from when you were offered admission on the school portal.
See also: KWARAPOLY HND Admission List