The Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for Newly Admitted Candidates, 2022/2023 Academic Session has commenced.
Following the release of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) Admission List for (ND and HND) Programme, the management has released the amount payable as an acceptance fee and payment procedure for the 2022/2023 newly admitted candidates.
Recommended: Check Kwara Poly ND Admission List
Kwara Poly Acceptance Fee Payment Guideline
The Kwara State Polytechnic acceptance fee is Fifteen Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N15,800.00) for Indigenes of Kwara State and N20,800.00 for Non-Indigenes. Kwara Poly’s acceptance fee payment portal is https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/login_app.php.
- Successfully admitted candidates are issued a student login link, student ID, and a temporary password.
- Login to the student area using the student ID and the temporary password provided.
- On successful login click on “make payment” on the left menu then click on the acceptance tab to make the acceptance fee payment.
- After the acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print the Kwara Poly Acceptance letter is displayed and then your students’ status is changed to “screening requested”.
- If you pass the Kwara poly screening, an email will be sent to your mailbox informing you that your credential has been screened.
- If you, however, fail the screening test, you will be instructed on what next to do.
KWARAPOLY Acceptance Fee Deadline
Admitted candidates should please note that failure to pay your acceptance fee after one week of this admission would lead to forfeiture of the admission. The date starts counting from when you were offered admission on the school portal.
See also: KWARAPOLY HND Admission List