The Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Registration Schedule and Required documents for central clearance for new intakes for 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Kano University (KUST) during the 2018/2019 academic session that the management has released the calendar/timetable for their registration exercise.
Recommended: KUST Wudil Admission List
KUST Wudil Freshers Registration Academic Calendar
Please find the full details in the image screenshot below;
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED DURING SCREENING AND CENTRAL CLEARANCE OF NEW STUDENTS
It is mandatory for all newly admitted candidates to present original and photocopy of the following documents for scrutiny during the screening exercise in their respective Departments:
1. 2018/2019 JAMB Official Admission Letter
2. KUST, Wudil Notification Letter of Admission
3. 2018 UTME Result Slip
4. 2018 Direct Entry Registration Slip (Direct Entry only)
5. SSCE O’Level Result(s)
6. A’Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
7. Primary School Certificate
8. State/Local Government Indigene Certificate
9. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
10. Completed Undertaking Form
See also: Kanu University Acceptance Fee Payment
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.