The Kano University Of Science And Technology, KUST Acceptance Fee payment procedure and admission letter printing of admitted candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Kano University, Wudil, has released the amount payable as acceptance fee and admission letter printing procedures for the 2018/19 academic session.
Recommended: Kanu State University Wudil Admission List
KUST Wudil Acceptance Fee & Admission Letter Printing Procedure
- Admitted candidates are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3500.00) non-refundable Acceptance Fees through KUST COLLECTION Account No. 1130074105 at any branch of Zenith Bank PLC.
- Log on to www.kustwudil.edu.ng.
- Click on ADMISSION LETTER or click HERE.
- Use your PIN and JAMB Registration Number. where appropriate and click on “SUBMIT”
- Print your admission Letter.
- Candidate shall present himself/herself on Monday, 8th April, 2019 at the University premises for screening at the designated area of his/her programme.
- Candidate shall come along with Originals and photocopy of their credentials and SSCE/NECO result checking card.
Related: KUST Registration Schedule for Freshers
Leave a Comment