WE are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who applied for admission into the Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) (including Direct Entry) that the Post-UTME/DE registration for 2015/2016 academic session has commenced.
All the applicants who made Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil as their First or Second Choice and scored a minimum of 180 in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
1. Follow the following link 2013 POST- UTME REGISTRATION
2. Create Account using your 2015 JAMB Registration and Valid email address.
3. Check your email address to obtained your user name and password
4. Login to portal using your use name and password
5. Update your bio data and upload your recent passport photograph
6. Select report from the left menu in your login page and print your payment invoice
7. Go to any Zenith bank branch and make payment Account Name: kust registration collection account Account Number: 1130019452
8. Return to the portal to print your examination slip
9. Direct Entry Students are to click on Apply Online and fill up the application form (make sure all information provided are correct)
KUST Post UTME Screening Date
The Kano State University 2015/2016 Post UTME Screening Date for the screening exercise is Saturday, 10th October, 2015.
You will be inform of any change on the above scheduled date through your GSM Number or e-mail address.
For Candidates Who Didn’t Chose KUST, Wudil in their Jamb.
For applicants applying for 2015/16 KUST POST-UTME Screening exercise and does not choose KUST, WUDIL as first choice in the JAMB 2015 Registration are expected to click on Apply Online and fill up the required information before printing invoice.
After filling the online form proceed to report at the left pane to print invoice and go to any zenith bank branch to make payment of the invoice, return back to the portal to print your examination slip.
All complains regarding the KUST 2015/16 POST-UTME registration should be forwarded to email@example.com for assistance.
Students that cannot login to the system and they apply to KUST in first choice or Direct Entry can send their registration number and the programme they applied through the above email also.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.