The Kogi State University (KSU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on sale. See full guideline on how to purchase the PG form below.
The Kogi State University, Anyigba, School of Postgraduate Studies application form for admission into its various PGD programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
The management of Kogi State University, (KSU) Anyigba, is using this platform to invite suitably qualified applicants for admission into the Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters Degrees and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees of the School of Postgraduate Studies, for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes
An applicant for admission into Ph.D programme shall:
- Be a graduate of Kogi State University or any other approved University who has obtained the degree of Master of Arts or Science (MA/M.Sc)
- Possess a minimum of 3.5 Cumulative Grade point Average on a 5 point scale or equivalent letter grade B in previous postgraduate core courses.
- For programmes in Natural Sciences a candidate must possess a minimum of 4.0Cumulative Grade point Average on a 5 point scale or equivalent letter grade B in previous postgraduate core courses.
- Candidates who do not meet the criteria in (b) & (c) above can apply for M.Phil/Ph.D in their respective Programmes where available.
Master Of Arts/Master Of Science (Academic)
For Masters Degree Programmes (M.A/M.Sc), a candidate is required to:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree of Kogi State University or any other recognized University in the relevant programme.
- Possess a CGPA of not less than 3.00 for programmes in the Faculties of Natural Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Possess HND and PGD at credit level in relevant fields.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
To qualify for admission into Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, a candidate is required to:
- Hold a minimum of Third Class degree of Kogi State University or any other recognized University.
- Have a Higher National Diploma (HND) at credit level in related fields.
General Eligibility & Requirements
All applicants applying for Postgraduate admission must satisfy the ‘O’ Level first degree requirement of Kogi State University as follows:
- Possess five (5) ‘O’ Level credit passes at not more than two sittings in the relevant subjects, including English Language for ALL disciplines and Mathematics for ALL Science-based disciplines, including Economics, Geography and Management Sciences.
How to Apply for Kogi State University Postgraduate Admission
The application fee for ALL Postgraduate programmes is Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only. Also take note that all the payments are by Remita.
The KSU Postgraduate application form can be downloaded @ www.spgs.ksu.edu.ng
Candidates are required to submit the following items to the School of Postgraduate Studies:
- Completed application form
- Relevant credentials
- 3 Photocopy of e-payment receipt
- Referee forms (3)
Upon submission, the candidate will be given an acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: Candidates are required to request their former institutions to forward their transcripts of academic records to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Kogi State University, Anyigba before the closing date of this advertisement.
Completed application forms should be submitted to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Kogi State University,
KSU Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The sales of Kogi State University Postgraduate forms will commence from 14th October, 2019 and close on 23rd November, 2019. (6 weeks from the date of this advertisement).
Read also: KSU Post-UTME Result