WE are using this medium to inform all the candidates who chose The Kogi State University, KSU as their choice in the 2014 UTME that the school management has just announced the KSU 2014/2015 post-UTME registration.
On this note, all the Applicants who applied for Admission into Kogi State University for the 2014 Academic Session can follow the guideline below to apply for the KSU 2014/2015 Post-UTME Screening Test.
* Applicnats who chose the KSU as their MOST PREFERRED institution and scored a minimum of 180 and above in the just concluded UTME 2014 (Jamb)
*NOTE* The school advice all the candidates who made the institution second choice should NOT register/apply for the screening examination.
How to Register for KSU Post UME Screening 2014
1. Confirmation of your name through the university portal (www.ksuportal.edu.ng) for Eligibility. If you are eligible, proceed…
2. Payment of Two thousand, three hundred naira, (N2,300.00) at any branch of Zenith Bank into Post UTME account number 1130036448 and obtain a login and PIN, (Personal Identification Number).
Nigeriaschool.com.ng advice: Please confirm if the account number belong to the school before making any form of payment.
3. Login with the PIN code on the ksu official portal (www.ksuportal.edu.ng) for registration, details include; names, State and LG origin, faculty/department, course of study, JAMB Registration Number and score, passport, phone number and email address.
4. Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their most recent passport photographs (file size not more than 20kb) with red background.
5. Print out a form containing your details with examination date and time.
Please be reminded that candidates with JAMB score below 180 are NOT qualified/eligible for the PUME screening.
Candidates will be screened through a computer based test, (cbt) in their subject combinations similar to UTME.
Kogi State University 2014/2015 Post-UME Screening Date
UTME Screening Date: Screening date for KSU 2014 Post-UTME is 15th to 19 September, 2014
Direct Entry Screening Date: D.E candidates screening comes up on the 23rd September to 25th September, 2014.
All candidates should take note that registration closes on 12th September, 2014 for UTME candidates and September 20th for Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
Screening Venue and Time:
Applicants MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theater ONE(1) HOUR before their scheduled time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
WARNING: Candidates are prohibited from coming into the screening hall with mobile phones(s) (i.e. China, Techno, Nokia torch, etc), Flash drive, Modem, Biro, Pencil and/or any Electronic gadgets
For more information visit the Kogi State University official website HERE.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.
if i av knwn dis is hw ur ar i wuldnt av choose imagine given me d subjects dat i didnt regster 4 in post ume which let me down in my score nawa o