We are using this medium to inform all the Candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Kogi state University, (KSU) for the 2012/2013 Academic Session that Registration has been scheduled to begin from the 3rd of December 2012.
All the admitted students of KSU are urged to get a PIN From any Branch of Zenith Bank Nationwide and proceed to the University official website at (www.ksuportal.edu.ng) and when the webpage loads up, print out your Admission letters.
All the candidates who are given admission into the Institution should ensure that they are present in School on or before the opening date, 3rd Of December 2012 for their Screening. Applicants who are waitin for late registration should note that there will not be any space for it. If you lose out, you lose all.
Kogi State University Registration Requirements For 2012/2013 Session
Candidates should take of the following points and ensure they have it with them when coming for ksu screening.
(1) print out of your O’level Results (i.e. Waec or Neco, 1 or 2 Sittings is accepted)
(2) Candidates should make sure they come along with their Original copy of your Jamb result.
(3) Post Utme Results.
(4) Ensure you come along with your Admission Letter from the School.
(5) Birth certificate or age Declaration is a MUST document to bring with you.
(6) All the candidates are expected to bring their certificate of State Of Origin.
(7) Recent Passport Photographs.
(8) Medical Report Which will be Conducted in the School
(9) Secondary School Leaving (If you don’t have your sec. sch. leaving Cert. It is time to return back to your school, it might cost you a few thousand and worst if you are the type that eat your secondary school fees. Anyways, you can always get it from any government secondary school)
Freebrowsinglink.com wishes all the admitted students of Kogi State University a hitch-free Registration exercise.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and facebook.