ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede Application Form for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede is inviting interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Nursing Kogi State for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB;
(English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
*Awaiting Results applicants need not to apply.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing Admission
Steps to be taken at the bank
- Walk into any bank on Etranzact platform nation‐wide
- Fill a teller (You do not need an account number)
- Write “KOGI STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY OBANGEDE” at the Top of teller.
- Fill the “Amount” (including the Transaction Charge)
- Pay at the counter and collect “Payment Receipt” indicating:
- Confirmation Order
- Amount Paid
- Payment Date
- And other relevant details.
N.B. (Ensure you collect your Payment receipt before leaving the banking hall)
The following banks are members of the eTranzact platform:
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- BIAO of Ivory Coast
- Skye Bank (Polaris)
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
- GTB Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Wema Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Covenant Micro Finance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- UBA Group
Steps to be take online for the registration
Once you have your payment receipt, visit the college portal @ http://portal.kgscnmobagede.com/
- Enter your “Confirmation Order#” and click on “Start Application”
- If your “Confirmation Order#” is correct, a “New form” will open for you to start filling.
- If you have Verified your payment before, you can either:
_ Click on “Click here to open existing Application”
_ or you will be Automatically Redirected to the Application Login page if you enter your “Confirmation Order#”
- Complete the Application Form as appropriate and submit the form online.
Kogi State College of Nursing Entrance Exam Date
The Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination has been scheduled to hold on Saturday 20th July, 2019.
Kogi State School of Nursing Form Closing Date
The Sales of Kogi State College of Nursing form will end on Saturday 13th July, 2019.
Read also: UITH School of Nursing Admission Form