Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede Application Form for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede is inviting interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Nursing Kogi State for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Admission Requirements into Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB;
- English Language
*Awaiting Results applicants need not apply.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing Admission
- Visit the college’s official portal at www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number, and home address.
- Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
- Print out your Payment Invoice
- Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
- Bank Payment
- Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay.
- Online Payment
- Visit the Remita portal at www.remita.net
- Click on Bills & Purchases
- Click on Pay RRR Invoice
- Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
- Bank Payment
- Process your payment with your ATM card details
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form
Kogi State College of Nursing Entrance Exam Date
The Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) Entrance Examination date has not been specified yet.
Kogi State School of Nursing Form Closing Date
The Sales of Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery form (Batch B) will end on Thursday, 30th September 2021.
Read also: UITH School of Nursing Admission Form
Leave a Comment