Latest Update: The Kogi State Polytechnic Post-UTME Form deadline has been extended to 31st August, 2019.
The Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Post UTME Screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Eligibility, cut-off mark and registration guidelines can be accessed below;
WE are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who scored minimum of 100 mark and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP as their first choice or second choice to register for the Post UTME screening exercise online.
Update: KSP Post UTME Result out
Interested applicants who did not choose Kogi State Poly as their choice in the 2019 UTME are required by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB to apply for ‘Change of Institution‘ on the Jamb’s portal.
Thereafter such candidates can then register for KSP Post UTME Screening since their records would have been updated on the KSP UTME candidates list.
See Also: Kogi State Polytechnic HND form
Eligibility for Screening
- Must have selected the college as your choice institution in the 2019 UTME
- Must scored minimum of 120 and above in the recent UTME exercise.
How to Register for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- The KSP post utme screening fee is Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (non- refundable)
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Goto kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng, Click on apply
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on login
- Enter username and password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores and grade
- Click on payment/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening slip
- If full-time you need to pay for application and screening before you can print application/screening slip
KSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Registration of Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME form deadline is
Sunday 25th August, 2019. The deadline has been extended to 31st August, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.