No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
The Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Post UTME Screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. Eligibility, cut-off mark and registration guidelines can be accessed below;
WE are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who scored minimum of 100 mark and above in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP as their first choice or second choice to register for the Post UTME screening exercise online.
Interested applicants who did not choose Kogi State Poly as their choice in the 2017 UTME are required by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB to apply for ‘Change of Institution‘ which will cost Two Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N2,500.00) only, on the Jamb’s portal.
Thereafter such candidates can then register for KSP Post UTME Screening since their records would have been updated on the KSP UTME candidates list. Please note that the Change of Institutions on JAMB website will only last for three weeks, it’s only two weeks left now since it was opened last week.
See Also: Kogi State Polytechnic HND form
Procedures for KSP Post UTME Online Payment and Application
* Click to make Payment Here
* Click ‘+Sign Up’
* Type your UTME, Phone number, E-mail, and other details
* Choose password of your choice and re-enter the password to confirm it
* Click ‘+Sign Up’
* On the new page, Type your UTME and password
* Click Login
* Click ‘Proceed To Payment Platform’
* Click Generate Remita Payment Reference (RRR)
* Write down the displayed RRR number and keep safe
* Click ‘Pay Now With Internet Banking’
* Follow the instructions displayed to continue the payment
* Supply your ATM Card information
* Type the Card Number and Security Code(last three digits at the back of the card)
* You may be required to type activation code(to be obtained from your bank)
* Complete the payment process and print your Receipt if the payment is successful
* Click to commence Registration Here
* Type Your UTME Registration Number and password above
* Click ‘Login’
* Fill in all the required information
* Upload your passport photograph
* Click on ‘Submit’
* Print a copy of the form to be presented during screening
Previous Entry: UNIMED First Batch Admission List out – 2017/2018
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.