The Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Eligibility, cut-off mark, and registration guidelines can be accessed below;
WE are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who scored a minimum of 100 marks and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP as their first choice or second choice to register for the Post UTME screening exercise online.
Eligibility for Screening
- Only candidates with a Minimum JAMB Score of 100 and above are eligible to apply for the exercise
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice to KSP via your Jamb portal (jamb.gov.ng)
If you have all the above, you can now proceed to Kogi State Polytechnic Post-UTME 2021/2022 registration guideline below;
How to Obtain Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- The KSP post utme screening fee is Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (non-refundable)
- Any candidate that fills in wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for the candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Go to the college’s portal at kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng, click on apply
- Follow the displayed instruction, you may wish to download the instruction guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as the default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, the Printing of the registration slip must be colored.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
Kogi State Poly management strongly advises that all applicants follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening.
- Wash your hands before entering the hall.
- Observe social distancing
- Wear a Face mask/Shield
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9 am – 5 pm Mon to Friday and 10 am to 3 pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5 pm and 8 am daily
Kogi State Poly Screening Date
The KSP Post-UTME screening test date has not been announced yet.
KSP Post UTME Form Closing Date
Registration of Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME form deadline not specified.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.