The Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Post UTME Screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Eligibility, cut-off mark and registration guidelines can be accessed below;
WE are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who scored a minimum of 100 marks and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP as their first choice or second choice to register for the Post UTME screening exercise online.
Update: KSP Post UTME Result out
Interested applicants who did not choose Kogi State Poly as their choice in the 2020 UTME are required by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB to apply for ‘Change of Institution‘ on the Jamb’s portal.
Thereafter such candidates can then register for KSP Post UTME Screening since their records would have been updated on the KSP UTME candidates list.
See Also: Kogi State Polytechnic HND form
Eligibility for Screening
- Must have selected the college as your choice institution in the 2020 UTME
- Must score a minimum of 120 and above in the recent UTME exercise.
- If you select KSP as your second or third choice, you are advised to update the college (KSP) as your FIRST CHOICE via your JAMB portal.
If you have all the above, you can now proceed to Kogi State Polytechnic post-UTME 2020/2021 registration guideline below;
How to Register for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- The KSP post utme screening fee is Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (non- refundable)
- Any candidate that fills the wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for the candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Go to the college’s portal at kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng, click on apply
- Follow the displayed instruction, you may wish to download the instruction guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as the default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, the Printing of the registration slip must be colored.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
Kogi State Poly management strongly advises that all applicants follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening.
- Wash your hands before entering the hall.
- Observe social distancing
- Wear a Face mask/Shield
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9 am – 5 pm Mon to Friday and 10 am to 3 pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5 pm and 8 am daily
Kogi State Poly Screening Date
The KSP Post-UTME screening test date has not been announced yet.
KSP Post UTME Form Closing Date
Registration of Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME form deadline is has been extended to Thursday, 15th October 2020.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.