The Kogi State Polytechnic HND Application form for admission into the college for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See how to apply below;
The management of the Kogi State Polytechnic invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time and part-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic HND Programme
The KSP HND Application forms for the regular programmes are accessed online on payment of Six Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N6,500.00) only in Zenith Bank and made payable to Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja.
HND screening fee is Two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only.
- Visit the college’s portal at kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Select full-time application
- Enter your name, email, and your phone number, then select your programme type (e.g. HND, NDS, e.t.c) from the programme list.
- Make sure your email address is valid as an authentication code including your username (phone number) and password would be sent to it.
- After authentication, you will be required to login with your username (phone number) and password.
- Complete the biodata form
- Select your course of study
- Complete payment for the application form by generating two different RRR to pay for the Registration form (N6,500.00) only and Screening (N2,500.00) only.
- Print a copy of your application slip for screening.
KSP HND Form Closing Date
The sales and submission of the Kogi State Polytechnic HND Admission Form commence on Wednesday, 22nd September 2021, and ends on Friday, 22nd October 2021.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.