Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) Pre-ND admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
We are using this platform to inform the public in general that the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Pre-National Diploma (Pre-ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic Pre-ND Programmes
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Estate Management
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Office Technology and Management
KENPOLY Pre-ND Programme Duration
Rivers State Polytechnic Pre-National Diploma (Pre-ND) Programme would last for one (1) academic session of two semesters.
Rivers State Poly Pre-ND Admission Entry Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the KENPOLY Pre-National Diploma Programme are:
- Possession of a minimum of five (5) passes in the West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or their equivalent in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings” English Language and Mathematics inclusive.
- Candidates who possess passes in City and Guild, National Technical Certificate (NTC) and National Technical Education Board (NABTEB) may also be considered for Engineering and Technology’’ Courses.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the above examinations Board may also apply.
How to Obtain Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Pre-ND Form
Step 1: Eligible applicants for Pre-ND programmes of the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of Sixteen thousand, three hundred Naira (N16,300.00) only, (N15,000.00 for Form, N1,000.00 Portal Access Charge, and N300 Bank Charges). The candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
Step 2: After payment, the bank shall issue a receipt with the Confirmation Number to the candidate.
Step 3: The candidate should then proceed to the college’s admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into a box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created, and the Full Application Form will open. Fill in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
Step 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
Step 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can log in again to make any observed correction. Log out.
Step 6: If you are successful, you will be contacted in due course.
Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic Pre-ND Form Closing Date
The deadline for the submission of the KENPOLY Pre-ND Admission Form is December 31st, 2021.