ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly known as Rivers State Polytechnic) post UTME screening form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The school management is using this medium to invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Applied Science
- Environmental Technology
- Management Sciences
(i) Candidates who chose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as their FIRST CHOICE and scored a minimum of 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) but are ready and able to effect a change of Institution to make Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori their First Choice Institution.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below.
How to Apply for KENPOLY Post UTME Screening
1. Eligible applicants for ND programmes of the Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of Three Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira Only, N3,700 (N2,500 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge, and N300 Bank Charges). The candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
- Log on to the polytechnic portal
- Click Buy PIN if you want to start the application afresh
- Click Start Application to continue
2. After making the payment, the bank shall issue a receipt with a Confirmation Number to the candidate.
3. The candidate will visit the homepage of Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into the box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created, and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
4. On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
5. Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can log in again to make any observed corrections. Log out.
6. You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic Post UTME Form Closing Date
The deadline for the submission of the Application Form is the 20th of March 2021.
Read Also: KENPOLY HND Admission Form.