Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) High National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
The management is using this medium to invite qualified applicants for admission into the following fully accredited Higher National Diploma (HND) courses of Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (Formerly known as Rivers State Polytechnic) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Ken Saro-Wiwa Poly HND Available Programmes
School of Management Sciences
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Administration and Management
(v) Office Technology and Management
School of Engineering
(i) Civil Engineering
(ii) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(iii) Mechanical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
(i) Computer Sciences
(ii) Science Laboratory Technology with the following options Biology/Microbiology, Chemistry/Biochemical, and Physics with Electronic.
School of Environmental Technology
(ii) Estate and Management and Valuation
(iii) Surveying and Geo-informatics
(iv) Urban and Regional Planning.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES: The Rivers State Polytechnic HND Programme is planned to last for two academic sessions of two semesters each.
KENPOLY HND Admission Entry Requirements
The minimum requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma are:
(1) National Diploma (ND) from Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, or other recognized and accredited Polytechnic, with a minimum grade of LOWER CREDIT in relevant discipline.
(2) Possession of the entry requirement for the corresponding National Diploma (ND) Programme.
(3) Possession of a credited one year Post National Diploma Industrial work Experience in approved Establishment, Industrial or a Business Organization.
(4) In exceptional cases, ND holders with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) in the ND examination with two or more years of cognate experience in the specific fields may be considered for admission into HND Programme.
How to Apply for KENPOLY HND Admission
Stage 1: Interested applicants for HND and Pre-ND programmes of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N16,300.00 (N15,000.00 for Form, N1,000.00 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges). The candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
Stage 2: After making the payment, the bank shall issue a receipt with a Confirmation Number to the candidate.
Stage 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into the box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created, and the Full Application Form will open. Fill in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and telephone number)
Stage 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
Stage 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can log in again to make any observed corrections. Log out.
Stage 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Candidates applying for HND Programme are to send a copy of their industrial Training Certificate and Transcripts for their National Diploma Programme to the
Rivers State Polytechnic
Ken Saro-Wiwa Poly HND Form Closing Date
The deadline for the submission of the Ken Saro-Wiwa Poly HND Application Form is 31st December 2021.
Read Also: KENPOLY ND Full-Time Admission List.