ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Kaduna State University (KASU) post UTME and Direct Entry screening form, cut-off mark, and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session have commenced.
WE are glad to inform all the candidates who are seeking admission into Kaduna State University, KASU, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and scored 170 cut-off marks and above in the 2020 JAMB that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been announced.
Note: KASU Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale!
Registration for the Kaduna State University Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening will commence on Monday, 17th August 2020, and end on Friday, 16th October 2020.
- Prospective applicants must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the SSCE conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, select KASU as their FIRST CHOICE, and must have scored an aggregate score of (See below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on the Kaduna State University website before consideration for admission.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
Recommended: KASU Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise (170 – 200)
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Screening
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening process.
Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678AB).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678A).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” (i.e. green at the top of the page).
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout from your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
KASU Post UTME Screening Date
The Kaduna State University Post-UTME Online Screening has been scheduled to take place on (date not out yet).
KASU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sales of Kaduna State University Post UTME screening application form will close on
Friday, 16th October 2020. The deadline has been extended to 29th November 2020.
For any correspondence and enquiries on the P-UTME/P-DE Admission Exercise, send an email to email@example.com quoting your JAMB Registration Number.
Previous Post: Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME form is out
Please share this news with our friends on Twitter and Facebook.