Kaduna State University, KASU Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published on the school portal for checking.
LATEST information reaching us here at nigeriaschool.com.ng has it that the management of Kaduna State University, KASU has released the admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check KASU Admission List
Candidates who applied for admission into Kaduna State University and participated in the Post UTME screening exercise can now proceed to check their admission status on the school’s portal below;
Note: As the time of publishing this report, the names of admitted candidates are now on the school portal. However, it can be accessed via the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Admission Checking Portal, Click Here.
Update: You can now Check KASU Admission List on the School Portal.
- Go to the admission checking portal @ http://kasu.edu.ng/admission/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Name on the Search box
- If you are admitted, your details will be displayed on your screen.
The list is broken down into pages. you can also use the “Next” link at the end of each page to navigate through the pages.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to visit JAMB CAPS Website to “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer.
Related: KASU postgraduate admission list
For Admitted Candidates
Registrations and physical screenings of admitted candidates are expected to begin in December 2019.
Candidates are required to come along with the following items/documents;
- Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS)
- Printed copy JAMB Result Slip
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate
The NigeriaSchool™ wishes you all the best as you check your status.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.